L I N C O L N | nothings into somethings

BASED ON A PROMPT FROM TUMBLR:
"I'm your neighbour and I can hear you fucking someone who shares my name."
_______________

"Holy shit," you cursed still out of breath, aftershocks from an orgasm seconds ago still lingering throughout your entire body.

You turned your head to the side and overlooked the boy, his pale frame exposed completely for your eyes to admire, prominent muscles glistening with sweat in the dim light.

Just as you both were about to crash your lips together for a sweet kiss the doorbell rang, making you let out an exaggerated groan and fall flat onto your back once again.

"I'll be right back," you whispered to your bed partner (and soon-to-be just another one-night stand) before stealing a sneaky kiss, internally pondering who in hell would appear at your door at such an ungodly hour.

"Aren't you forgetting something?" a raspy voice called from your bed as you started walking towards the entrance, causing you to stop in your tracks and turn around.

The boy suggestively moved his hand up and down your body, making you look down and realize how little to none coverage your private parts had. You muttered a hushed "thank you" to him, who now lied comfortably with white sheets carelessly draped over his thighs and stomach, for not letting you greet the mysterious guest completely naked, meanwhile grabbing a random oversized shirt from the ground and throwing it on quickly, before rushing to open the door just in time the doorbell started ringing for a second time.

You didn't bother looking through the peephole since it was pitch dark outside and you wouldn't see anything anyways without making the person aware of your presence. After turning on your porch lamps, you unlocked and opened your door with one swift motion only to reveal a tall, handsome young man in black skinny jeans and some kind of rock band tee already reaching to ring the doorbell for a third time. He awarded you with a small smile, but his facial expression indicated confusion and pleasant surprise.

"Who are you and what do you want?" you retorted before he even got a chance to say a word, but your monotone tone seemed to amuse him.

"Hey, I'm Lincoln, I live right next door," he answered and gestured to a house on his right, but you didn't bother to look towards the pointed direction. "I'm really sorry to disturb you this late at night, but I heard you screaming my name for quite some time and I figured I'd come check if everything is alright and if you aren't hurt," the boy explained, a sly smirk appearing on his filled lips.

"I was what?" you retorted and finally managed to concentrate on his eyes and his words instead of eyeing his flexing muscles under that teasingly tight white t-shirt.

"My window was open and I heard you screaming my name for like half an hour. Is there an emergency?" the boy asked, his dark eyes clearly sparkling with amusement and something else that you couldn't quite out your finger on.

"Listen, I'm pretty sure I d-" you started, but then the sudden realization hit you.

Lincoln. His name was Lincoln. The boy currently lying in your bed was also named Lincoln. And so technically it was, indeed, his name that you were oh so screaming.

"Oh," you murmured to yourself before some kind of foreign wave of empowering confidence washed over you. "I apologize, but it seems like there has been a misunderstanding."

"Anyways, take this," Lincoln said and placed a piece of paper with black numbers scribbled on it in your hand. Pre-prepared. "In case something happens, do not hesitate to call me," he elaborated and turned around. "Or in case you want me to be the only Lincoln who can make you scream even louder than that," the boy remarked and winked your way before quickly walking to the side of your porch and smoothly jumping over the border, leaving you standing at your doorframe alone, with a small piece of paper cluched in your palm and a desperate need pulsating in-between your thighs.

_______________

Word count: 674
Written by neogothics