One

Leigh Blake was twenty-one years old. She was starting her first teaching job at Waterloo Road school.

Leigh got dressed into her outfit which consisted of a short black dress, heels and jewellery. She curled her hair and did her make up.

Just as Leigh was about to fasten up her dress, she felt a set of lips attatch to her neck. Leigh tilted her head to the side to allow better access. "Mmm. Morning."
"Good morning beautiful."
Leigh turned to her fiancé and the love her life and wrapped her arms around his neck. "I'm thinking you want to get this dress off of me," she said.
Max Tyler smirked. "Well I do think you're overly dressed for this time of morning."
"Well I do believe I've to make a good impression on my boss. I heard he's a right moody arse," Leigh teased.
Max chuckled. "He's moody in the bedroom too."
Leigh laughed and kissed him passionately. Max reached behind her back and zipped it up for her.

Leigh smiled at Max.
"I love you so much," Leigh said.
Max smiled back at her. He pecked her lips. "Love you too gorgeous. How did I get so lucky?"
"I don't know. Must have had to do something amazing," Leigh teased.
Max nodded. "Yes."
"Oooh. Get you."

They walked downstairs. Max made breakfast. "So, we're keeping us a secret right?" Leigh asked.
"Of course. I want people to form their own opinions of you. They'll think you only got the job there because of me," Max said.
Leigh nodded and kissed him. "Well tonight, you owe me a massage and a nice steak," she joked.
"How about a hot bubble bath too?" Max said as he sat down with her.
Leigh grinned. "That sounds brilliant."

Max and Leigh finished to their breakfast. Max tidied up as Leigh put on her heels.
"If those get any higher you won't be able to drive," Max said. Leigh smirked.
"I'll always be able to drive."

Max and Leigh went in separate cars so no one knew anything. Max walked Leigh out to her car. He kissed her passionately. "No touchy touchy."
"My deepest apologies."
Leigh grinned.

Leigh got in her car and drove to work. She arrived a few minutes after Max. Leigh managed to find her way to the office.

Leigh knocked the door. "Ah! Leigh. Welcome back."
Max smirked as Rachel began to give Leigh the documents she has to fill out. Leigh bent over to sign them. Max kept looking at her bum.

Rachel noticed.
"Max maybe you could get Leigh her timetable," Rachel said. Max noticed and got it for Rachel. "Thanks Max."

Leigh handed Rachel the documents back. Rachel handed her the timetable.
"Okay, Max and I will take you to the staffroom to see the rest of the staff," Rachel told her. Leigh smiled and nodded.
Rachel left the office first. Leigh grinned. "Quit staring at my ass. You'll drop us in it."
"Well you're stunning."
Leigh rolled her eyes. "Mr Tyler, I'm engaged."

Rachel and Max took Leigh into the staffroom. "Right everybody. This is Leigh Blake. She's our new NQT. She's our youngest member of staff."
Leigh saw a middle aged man staring at her.
Leigh winked at him. He didn't know what to do. He sat down and didn't speak. Steph was first to come over.
"I'm Steph - French."
Leigh smiled. "Nice to meet you."

Leigh made herself a coffee and sat down with the staff. She smiled at the middle aged man.
"I'm Tom," he said.
"Leigh. Nice to meet you. What do you teach?" Leigh asked.
Tom smiled. "I teach English and history."
"That's amazing."
Tom smiled. "What do you teach?"
"History too. Not as interesting as having two subjects. But I wanna see if I can get the girls involved in a dance class," Leigh said.
Tom nodded. "Well I'm the head of PE too."

Leigh had a first lesson with year 11. Leigh walked out. Max smirked. "Any chance of you showing me where this class is," Leigh said.
"Follow me Miss Blake."

Max and Leigh walked down the corridor. Max had his hand on the small of her back.
"Here we are Miss Blake," he said. Leigh smiled and went inside.

Max followed her and smiled.
"This is a nice classroom," Leigh said. Max nodded.
"Quite."

Leigh began to get unpacked and logged into the computer. She got the interactive whiteboard ready.
Max had closed the blinds and locked the door. He walked over to Leigh and kissed her. Leigh kissed back. "I thought you said no touchy touchy," Leigh said.
"Well you're beautiful."
Leigh grinned. "Hands to yourself. I bet you I can be home before you," she teased.
"Oh?"
Leigh nodded. "If you're back before me, I'll do that thing you love me doing. If I'm back before you, you have to do something I want."
"Deal," Max said with a smirk. Leigh grinned and pecked his lips. She smacked his bum gently.
"Off now," Leigh said.
Max laughed. "See you later beautiful."

Leigh set up for her first class. Tom came in.
"All ready?" Tom asked.
Leigh looked around the room and nodded. "I think so."
"Good good. I'm just next door if you need me," Tom told her.
"Thank you."
Tom winked. "We teachers have to stick together."
Leigh laughed. "Clearly. I've heard all about this school."
"We're not as bad."
Leigh grinned. "Goodbye Mr Clarkson."

The class came in and immediately all the male pupil's mouths fell open. "Damn. Hottest teacher in this school!"
"Sit down!" Leigh yelled. They all fell down onto their seats. Leigh smiled.
"Right, let's get started," Leigh said in a normal tone.

Leigh introduced herself and handed out books.
"So, today we're going to be looking at the Greeks," Leigh said. The class groaned. "Hey hey! They're not all bad."
"Easy for you to say."
Leigh grinned. "Yeah. It is easy for me to say. I lived through all this less than seven years ago."
"How old are you?"
"Twenty-one."

Max walked in. "I've just come to see how you're getting on Miss Blake."
Leigh smiled. "Quite well Mr Tyler."
All the students were doing an activity on Greek inventions.
"You okay?" Max asked her. Leigh nodded.
"The class listen quite well," Leigh said.

Max gently laid a hand on Leigh's bum as she explained things.
"So they're behaving?" Max asked.
Leigh nodded. "You all enjoying?"
The class all said yes. Max smiled and left the room.
Leigh winked at him.

Bolton looked up. "Miss! Did you know Mr Tyler had a thing for Campbell?"
"Sorry? I thought I heard you say something about a teacher," Leigh said.
"Soz."

Leigh got them all to be quiet. She grabbed her phone and text Max.
"Meet me at lunch. Our favourite place - Lxx"
"Apart from our bed? - Mxx"
"Do it! - Lxx"

She got the reply confirming. Leigh smiled as the bell rang. She had year sevens next. Tom walked in. "How was it?"
"Really good actually. I'm happy," Leigh said. Tom smiled.
"Good. Any problems come to me," Tom said.
Leigh smiled. "Thank you Tom."

Leigh began to teach the next lot. She liked teaching the younger ones as they were more interested in learning.

Leigh handed out work and helped out some of the ones that were struggling. Tom and Max walked past talking.

Max saw Leigh bending over to help a year seven girl. He tried to ignore it but he knew what pants she had on.

Leigh stood when she knew Max had walked past. "I know all this Roman stuff is hard but you'll get there. Trust me."
"Thanks miss."
Leigh smiled and went back to her desk. She started to mark the work from this morning.

The bell rang and Leigh gave out the homework. The pupils left. Leigh packed up her bag for break. She went towards the staffroom and felt a familiar hand on her back.
"Good morning?" Max asked.
Leigh looked at Max and nodded. "Quite good," she said. She grinned up at him. "Not quite as easy as your job sitting in a chair all day."
Max smirked. "Coffee?"
"Babe, how well do you know me?"

They walked into the staffroom. Max walked Leigh over to the kettle. She leant against the counter and felt Max pressing himself up against her gently.

Grantly and Steph saw everything between Max and Leigh. "They're either having a relationship or they're about to get it on," Steph said.
"I go for option two," Grantly said. Steph nodded.

Tom came in ad went over to them.
"Has Leigh told you all about her good morning?" Tom asked.
Max smiled and nodded.
"She has. She's a brilliant teacher seemingly," Max said.
"She is Max," Tom confirmed.

Leigh grabbed her cup of coffee and sat down with the other teachers. Kim walked in. "You must be Leigh Blake. I'm Kim Campbell. Head of Pastoral Care."
Leigh nodded. She finally knew who was trying to get their claws into her man. "If you'll excuse me, I need the bathroom."

Leigh walked into the bathrooms. A few minutes later, Max walked in. "That's her?"
"That's her," Max confirmed.
Leigh groaned and hopped onto the sinks. "I don't like her."
"Me neither babe," Max said. He moved in between her legs and began kissing her neck.

Leigh tried not to moan. She bit her lip.
"Oh Mr Tyler," Leigh moaned gently. Max smirked against the skin of Leigh's neck.
"You like?" Max mumbled. Leigh nodded and pulled Max's face up to hers.

They began to make out passionately. Max's hands went up and down Leigh's thighs. Leigh wanted to have him so badly. She pulled away. "Too risky."
"Leigh."
Leigh grinned. "Baby, it's too risky. Anyone could walk in."

Max walked over to lock the door. Leigh rolled her eyes. "You really need it?"
"Of course. You're insatiable."
Leigh grinned and slowly pulled down her pants from under her dress. Max smirked.
"You know how to tease a man," Max told her.

Leigh pulled Max over to her by the tie. She unzipped his trousers and put her hand into his boxers. Max moaned.
"Your hands are cold baby," Max told her.
"That's the way I like it."

Max smirked and kissed her neck. Leigh tilted her head. Max always knew where her weak spot was. "Don't...Leave me hanging."

Max looked at Leigh. "Protection?"
Leigh groaned. "I knew I was forgetting something."
Max rolled his eyes. "I didn't know you had condoms on you."
"I don't."
Max smirked. "I do. Saying I knew you were coming in today."
He pulled one out of his trouser pocket.

Leigh pulled out his member gently and rolled it on. Max kissed her passionately as he gently pushed in. Leigh breathed heavily against his neck.

***
Leigh and Max left the bathroom after they'd finished. Leigh smiled. "Thanks."
"Very welcome."

Leigh walked to the staffroom. Grantly walked over. "Are we right to assume you're single?"
Leigh rolled her eyes. "I'm engaged. I'm happy with my fiancé."
"Oh."
Leigh nodded. "Yeah. Happy in love."
"Why then were you flirting with Max?"
"I wasn't. Mr Tyler is a colleague," Leigh said. She walked over to the kitchen area and made herself a cup of tea.

Max came in and looked at Grantly. He had heard what Grantly said.
"Next time you wish to question a colleague's relationship with me, come to me first Mr Budgen," Max told him. Grantly just swallowed and walked out.
***
Eventually the school day had ended. Leigh walked out to her car and sighed. Kim smiled. "Have you seen Max? He's not in the office."

Leigh groaned knowing Max had beaten her home. "Not since lunch."
"Oh right."
Leigh got home and seen Max's car. She smirked and went inside.
"Now, what is it? Oh yeah, you have to do what I want," Max said. Leigh smirked again.
"What's that?" Leigh asked.
"Come here and give me a kiss to start with."

Leigh closed the door and kissed Max passionately. Max kissed back. His hands travelled to the back of Leigh's dress and unzipped it. Leigh grinned.
"Hello Mr Tyler."
"Leigh."

Leigh and Max went to the living room. The blinds were shut. "Oh? Already prepared aren't you?"
Max nodded. "Indeed."

Leigh pushed Max down onto the sofa. She straddled him. "Hi baby."
"Hello beautiful."
Max smirked and kissed her. Leigh kissed him back and let his hands wander around his body.

Leigh grinned as Max let her unbutton his shirt. She kissed down his bare chest until she reached his trousers.
"Is Maxy ready?" Leigh asked. Max closed his eyes, bit his lip and nodded.
Leigh grinned and took his member into her mouth.

Max loved how Leigh made him feel. He loved her too bits. When he climaxed, Leigh stood up and grinned. "I'm going to get changed into my nightwear."

"Come back down when you're ready baby," Max said. Leigh winked.

She went upstairs and got into her short shorts pyjama bottoms and tight vest top. She grinned and grabbed her silk dressing gown before going downstairs.

Max looked up from the sofa and grinned seeing her.
"You look bloody gorgeous," he said.
Leigh grinned and kissed him. She sat down with him and smiled. She was madly in love with him. She just wanted to know if they would be happy with a baby.