Memories

The next morning, I walk into the Cullens' house after a morning run in the woods and can smell blood. Breakfast.

"Morning Bella." Someone says. "I'm Esme. I'm sorry I didn't get a chance to meet you last night but I was out getting breakfast." 

"That's fine." I reply. As the day goes on, more people come down the stairs. Alice with a guy. Jasper. I remember Jess telling me about him. 

"This is Jasper." Says Alice. 

"Nice to meet you." Jasper says. Then Rosalie and Emmet come down the stairs. 

"Hi, I'm Emmet and this is Rosalie." Emmet says. Rosalie glances at me, she looks disgust. She looks me up and down and then storms off.

"Just ignore Rosalie, I do." Edward comes from behind. 

"What's wrong with her?" I ask.

"She's had a hard life." Edward says. He walks up to his room as Carlisle and Esme come down the stairs. 

"Morning Bella. How was your night?" Carlisle asks. 

"It was alright, I just wondered around thinking about where Vlad is. He could be watching us right now and we wouldn't even know." I say to Carlisle. 

"No one will find you out here, not even Vlad." Carlisle replies trying to make me feel better. 

"I find that where ever I go, Vlad will always find me and I always end up loosing the people that I care about." I say back.  Edward comes back down the stairs and I can see by the expression on his face, he heard everything Carlisle and I were talking about.

"Hey Bella, can we go outside please?" Edward asks.

"Yeah of course." I reply. We walk outside in silence. "I'm guessing you heard everything back there?" I asked.

"Yeah and you will never loose us. We will help you through anything." He says to me making me smile. 

"I know that, but I can't stand seeing you get hurt. So many people have died trying to save me." I haven't said this to anybody, but I can trust Edward. "A few years ago, after I was turned by Vlad, I met some other vampires and we become friends. It was 3 months after Vlad sent the notes, he found me and he killed all my friends. That's why I never got close to anyone after that. That's why I don't want to get anyone hurt. I don't want to get you hurt." I say to him, giving him hints that I do care for him.

"You, won't get us hurt cause you are going to train us and tell us his weaknesses." Edward says.

"Ok. Get everyone and we'll meet in the forest tomorrow morning. And make sure you have eaten."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I spent all night thinking about Vlad and his weaknesses. I went hunting and felt stronger than ever. By the time I got back to the Cullens' house, Edward was ready to go. Edward and I went together while everyone else was getting ready.

"So, do you know why Vlad chose you to turn?" Edward asked.

"I've tried to figure that out for the past 3 years." I reply. Not giving him a straight answer.

"Do you know why he's trying to kill you now and not when you were human?" Edward kept asking questions.

"No I don't ok so just drop it." I reply walking off.

"Are you alright?" He asks.

"I'll be fine after we kill him." I reply. The more questions Edward asks, the angrier I got. Vlad killed my only friends who I could talk to about being a Vampire. I decided to tell Edward what's been going on. "I'm going to tell you something but you can't tell the others." I said.

"I promise." Edward replied.

"It was a few weeks before I was turned into a Vampire, I started dating this guy, Tyler, from my old school. He was different to everyone. But he was there for me and he understood what I was going through. My parents had just left each other and he was there to make things better. But, he was a Vampire and I know that now after being turned. And his brother was one as well but I never met him. He was jealous of what Tyler and I had. So when I was on the way home from Tyler's house, I heard yelling coming from their house. I went to the front door and knocked and told Tyler that it was me. There was silence and I heard Tyler say 'don't' and then a loud bang. I couldn't image what had happened but I ran away from the house and down an alley-way and that's when Vlad turned me. He wanted me to become a Vampire so we could be together. But that made me even angrier. He killed the one person who I cared about. He took the one person I loved away from me. So, I decided to do the same. I killed Vlad's mother right in front of him. He doesn't know that I have powers though. He ran to his mothers side and I used this as a chance, so, I ran and for the next 4 months, I hadn't gotten a single note from him. And that was when I met Angie and Lucas. They helped me control my thirst and control my powers. It was fine until 2 years later and he found me and my friends. We tried to fight him off but, he wasn't alone. He created an army of Vampires and came for me. He wanted to kill me for what I did and now, I'm going to kill him for killing the only true family that I had."