The Truth

I decide to leave when everyone was in the study talking about shifts to keep an eye on me. Should've had someone on now. I walk out of the house with my shield up so no one can hear me leave. As soon as I step outside, I put a shield around the house to slow the Cullens down and I have the urge to feed on someone. I sniff and smell the two people from before. This time, no one is there to stop me. I start running towards them, feeling my energy drain away from me as the shield starts to fade. But I soon reach the people and feed on them. The feeling of their blood down my throat is warm. I get stronger than I do on animal blood and I can feel my eyes go red. I run faster away from the Cullens and back to my real house, where my real father is. 

"Charlie?" I call out to my dad. No reply. "Dad?" I haven't said that out loud since I was 10. But still there was no response. I go into the kitchen and see him on the ground, blood coming from his neck. 

"CHARLIE!" I scream and run towards him. I hold him up to my chest. Although the urge is there. I tempt myself not to drink. I start crying. 

"I told you that you couldn't beat me." Vlad was standing right there.

"What have you done!" I scream and my shield knocks him back. He falls onto the ground. The screaming in my head starts again. But I put my shield up and the screaming stops. I grab his throat and hold him against the wall. "How could you do this?" I scream at him.

"You killed my mother!" He yelled back.

"You turned me into a monster!" I reply.

"I loved you. My brother didn't. He was using you for blood. But you wouldn't remember because he compelled you to forget." He replies. I let go of him. 

"What are you talking about?" I ask.

"He used you Bella. And I tried to stop him. He had powers, he can compel anyone, even Vampires. He compelled me to kill you at all costs and I thought that if I killed him, the compulsion wouldn't work. But, it did. And I am using every bone in my body to stop myself from killing you right now. The Cullens, they don't care about you. They just want your ability to create a shield. Why do you think they've trained you and helped you control yourself. And the screaming in your head, that's Edward. He was there, wasn't he, when the screaming begun. And he's here right now. They're all here."