Chapter 6

Bruno Pov: 

I was Chilling ,watching Tv, when I got a Text message from Jessica.

Jess: When are we going to hang out? You haven't been hanging with us for the past 3 days!!! Most importantly you've missed out on important meetings!

Here she come bitching. I eventually texted back.

Me: Chill I've been busy minding my damn business.

Jess: Woah what crawled up you're ass this morning crabby!

Idk why but I've been salty ever since Angela found out she was pregnant. What was wrong with me ? Did I want to be the father ?

Me: Nothing I'm just tired and overwhelmed.

Jess: You want me to come over and talk about it ?

Me: NO! 

Jess: oh ummm ok well please try to be at the meeting tonight.

Me: Alright.

Angela had just walked down and went into the kitchen. When she came out I noticed that she had a water bottle and her vitamins.

Me:  So what are you going to do about your baby?

Angela: Idk yet I'm still thinking. I know i won't be able to care for a child. Look at me I have no job.

Me: I understand. Are you going to tell your parents?

 She Laughed.

Angela : Do you honestly think they will care Bruno I mean damn think!! Who rapes their own daughter and then puts them out with nothing to their name. I mean are you stupid or are you stupid.

To say i wasn't taken back by her tone was an understatement.

Me: Well I think you should tell someone.

Angela : Whatever , I'm going to sleep I have school in the morning.

She then walked upstairs and slightly slammed the door.

I then got up went upstair changed into some jeans and a t-shirt put on some vans and grabbed a jacket. I went to tell Angela I was leaving but it sounded like she was crying I didnt wanna bother her, So I Wrote another note.

20 Mins later.........

As I walked into the room everyone greeted me with a Hey or whats up Bruno. I then turned to see my parents "Wtf are they doing here"  I thought to myself.

Mom: Hi son we have something to share with you! 

I looked over at Jessica and she was smiling.

Me: What is it ? 

Dad: We feel as if it's best that You and Jessica get married. So we have everything arranged. We will pay for everything, nothing will come outta your pockets.

My Mom smiled at Jessica and hugged her. Phil, Kameron , Jamareo , Janelle , and Ryan looked at me with shocked expressions. No one really liked Jessica they only tolerated her for me. I only tolerated her for my parents because her parents were friends with mine.

I frowned.

Me: I'm not ready to get married , I thought you were supposed to be in love when you married someone.

Jessica: What ? You tell me you love me all the time. 

"I never really mean it "  I thought to myself 

Bruno:  ON A FRIEND LEVEL. 

It's funny how i easily let that lie slip through my lips. i laughed on the inside. 

She flinched at my raised voice.

Mom: Bruno we're onlu looking out for you ! You never try to be in relationships. I WANT GRANDKIDS and she can give us that. You'll Learn to love her. Please do this for me !

I sighed. 

Me: Mom!! I stressed " Maybe it's because i don't want to be in a relationship I'm fine how I am. I'm Not ready Please just let me live my life how i want to. I don't love her nor will i ever will on that level.

Jessica bursted into tears. Everyone looked at her make a big scene. By this time my mother was beyond angry.

Mom: HOW DARE YOU HUMILIATE THIS GIRL IN FRONT OF EVERYONE. YOU KNOW WHAT YOU DON'T GET A CHOICE YOU WILL NOT TALK LIKE THAT IN FRONT OF HER. YOU ARE  MARRYING HER AND THATS FINAL. I DON'T WANT TO HEAR ANOTHER WORD YOU GOT ME. DO I MAKE MYSELF CLEAR. I'VE ALREADY TO THE OFFICIALS AND THEY HAVE SET IT IN THE BOOK.

After she said that I felt as if all the air was knocked outta me. There was nothing i could do. So I just got up and walked out. Phil and the others soon followed.

Phil : How you felling about this ?

Me: This shit pisses me off. She probalby set this shit up. Jessica been trying to get with me from day 1. Now she finally got me. No way outta of it now.

Ryan: well there is a way out ?

Everyone looked at him. 

Me: Well what is it ?

Ryan : You have to find someone to fall in love with you. 

Janelle : What kind of thing is that ? How do you know this?

Ryan : I was once in this same situation.

Janelle :  Wait what ! I wasn't that girl was I. IF so help me god i will hurt you.

If yall haven't caught on by now Ryan and Janelle are dating.

Ryan flinched at her tone. Hell i would too.

Kameron:  Don't worry bro we'll help you outta this !! He said killing the arguement that was forming.

Jamareo: Yeah 

Me: Well Ima go home I'll see ya'll Later.

I walked to my car and opened it but i heard Jessica walking to me calling my name. I shut the door started my car and drove off.

15 mins later.....

I arrived at home. I slowly walked up stairs got in the shower and laid down. 

" What a Fucking life man "   I said then went to sleep.