Chapter 2

Angela Pov.

Four weeks later.........

My alarm sounded at  6:15 a.m. for another that jail house everyone calls Covington High (made up school not sure if its real). After laying there for 5 mins. i decided to get up and get ready. I took my shower and dressed in a simple outfit. A pair of jeans , a graphic shirt, toms and a jacket. I decide that today i would wear my hair in its natural curly state. 

After getting dressed i walked downstairs to see my mother and brother at the table eating breakfast.

Mornin Cameron , Morning mother ! i said to them.

Cameron  replied with a morning while my mother gave me a cold glare and looked away. My heart sank i didn't know why she treated me this way. My father then came downstairs and gave me a hug while pushing his body into me. I shivered and tried to move away.

My mother then soon got up and got Aubrey and walked out with Cameron trailing right behind her. I soon left right after them but not quick enough because my dad came up and kissed me like he loved me in a way that he should my mother.

i arrived at school to find my bestfriends Ashley and Alex standing in the courtyard.

They greeted me with a hey and a hug.

Several hours later........ 

(A/N nothing really happens at school so i wont put that part in the story if anything happens there I will include it.)

The last bell sounded and i got up and walked out the school.

As i was walking home i noticed a Black Mustang following me. I arrived at my home and the car drove off. 

" Weird " i say to myself.

I unlocked the door to find my father sitting there witha friend. My father looked at me and said "Oh Angela you're right on time ." he came towards me and pulled me to the couch putting me betweem him and his friend.

Me: ummmm.... Ima go up to my room and study. I started to get up

my dad pulled me back down and said "stay awhile"

That little while turned out to be a 3 hour session of what felt like death. I was once again raped by my father and his friends. After they finished taking turns on me like i was a rag doll i slowly drug my self up to my room , into the shower. 

I stood there and reflected on my life. It wasn't always like this there was a time when I was happy , everyone was happy. Daddy had a job ,and  life was good. Then one day everything changed. 

Snapping back into reality I finally realized i had to tell someone.

4 hours later............

My mother ,  brother and sister came home. I was scared on how my mother was going to take it because i felt like she never loved me. Would she care ? Would she even believe me ? All these thoughts slipped through me mind as a few tears fell from my eyes. My little angel came to me.

Aubrey: Whats wrong sissy ?

Me: Nothing, baby girl I'm just happy to see you. Remember what ever happens I will always love you and Cameron.

Aubrey: Ok sissy , I love you too. 

She kissed my cheek and ran off.

I went downstairs to  see my mother , you know talk to her.

Mom: What do you want ?

Me: Mom I want to talk to you , this is serious.

Mom : What do you want I don't have all day for you're lil silly antics.

Me: I was raped. tears silently fell from my eyes.

Mom:  By who ?

Me:  Daddy he..he...he touched me today and his friend too.

I could see it in her eyes she wanted to believe me.

Mom: STOP LYING!!! She angrily yelled.

Me: Mom I'm not lying i wouldn't come to you if i was.

Mom :  YOUR'E A LITTLE LYING BITCH YOU KNOW THAT. YOUR'E TRYING TO RUIN EVERYTHING FOR EVERYONE . I'M NOT ABOUT TO SIT HERE AND LIE ON MY HUSBAND!!!!

Me: Mom I'm not lying this isn't the first time. 

Mom: That is enough. she said while slapping me.

I looked at her shocked. She has never put her hands on me.

Mom:  CHRIS GET DOWN HERE!!!

Dad : What's wrong baby.

He's sober for once in his life.

Mom : Our little daughter here says you raped her. She says sarcastically.

Dad :  She's lying baby she's been looking for attention lately.

Me: ATTENTION.... ATTENTION I'M NOT LYING YOU BETTER TELL HER.

Dad: YOU BETTER LOWER YOUR'E FUCKING VOICE .

 My mom kisses him " I knew she was lying"

Me : I'm not lying.

Dad: She is and i cant deal with liers.

Mom: YOU LITTLE BITCH YOU TRIED TO LIE ON MY HUSBAND. I WANT YOU OUT NOW!!!! PACK WHAT EVER LITTLE SHIT YOU GOT AND CAN CARRY AND LEAVE..

The tears started to fall now "whhhhaaattttt"

Dad :  You heard her. He said while smirking.

I ran up to my room and packed all the things i could carry.

Cameron : Where you going Angela? he asked with aubrey right next to him.

I walked to him and kneeled down. 

Me:  I gotta leave . I can't stay here anymore I'm not welcomed.

Mom :  HURRY UP !!!!!  She yelled from downstairs.

i hugged and kissed both of them and ran down stairs and looked at my parents. 

Me:  I both hope you rot in hell. Mom for not believing me and treating me badly . And dad for raping me and lying right in both of our faces. Yall were never real parents. And you know I'm kinda of glad to be leaving because yall are Nothing. I wish to be nothing like yall when i get old and you know what FUCK BOTH OF YOU ASSHOLES.

I walked out my home with the little dignity and pride i had left.