Chapter 10

Angela Pov: 

Ashley and Alex just insisted on coming home with me today. When we arrived at Bruno's house we went inside( Duh I have a key now).

Ashley: Did you move? This house looks than your last one !

Me: Uhhh yeah ..... I said nervously

Alex: Well Ashley and I will be right back , we have to get something from the car.

They left and I sat there all bored waiting for them to come back. I hoped and prayed that they would be gone by the time Bruno came. They walked back inside with a cake and a couple bags of presents.

I cracked a smile and shed a few tears.

Me: Thank you guys.

They put 18 candles on the cake and I made a wish and blew them out. We cut the cake and ate it.Next they gave me presents that consisted of clothes, bags, perfumes, etc. but the last gift that Alex gave me really meant something to me. It was a scrapbook of all our pictures from birth to now ( I guess you can say he's my day 1 ). I leaped on him kissing his cheek and hugged him.

Me: Thank you. Thank you soo much you guys this means a lot to me y'all don't know how happy I am to have you guys.

I guess my prayer didn't work because Bruno came right through the door slightly yelling.

Bruno: What's going on here ?

Bruno"s Pov: 

She looked up shocked and said slowly and nervous " These are my friends Bruno"

The dude got up and said " Hey man I'm Alex"

Then a short red-haired curly girl came walking towards me looking all seductively at me " And I', Ashley " she winked.

I saw Angela roll her eyes and look away.

Me:  What's up you guys.... Not to be rude but what are y'all doing here. I said sitting next to ANgela wrapping my arm around her. I saw her smile.

Alex: We're celebrating Angela's 18th Birthday.

Me: Oh really. I said looking at Angela 

Ashley: Yeah. 

Ashley slowly walked over to me sitting down.

Me: well carry on you guys. 

I then got up and walked out but not before hearing that Ashley girl say " who is that?'

I walked up to my room I sat down and thought ' why wouldn't she tell me it was her Birthday'

Angela's Pov:

I got ready for the questions you know since Alex and Ashley are a little nosey.

Alex:  What are you doing living here with him ? Where's your parents and siblings?

Me: They're at the place I use to call home.

Ashley: But why are you here ?

Angela: Some things came up and welp I'm here 

Alex: Like what ??

Angela: I don't want to talk about it.

Alex: IV'E BEEN YOU'RE FRIEND SINCE BIRTH AND YOU WON'T EVEN TELL ME WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU.

 I silently cried while he yelled at me.

Me: I WAS RAPED BY MT OWN FATHER AND HIS FRIEND ARE YOU FUCKING HAPPY NOW. OH YEAH I'M PREGNANT AND I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHO THE FATHER IS. ARE YOU FUCKING HAPPY I DON'T LIKE GOING AROUND TALKING ABOUT THIS ALEX YOU SHOULD KNOW I LIKE KEEPING SOME THINGS TO MYSELF.

I waited for a reply but I never got one.

Me: You know what please leave.

No one moved. 

Me: LEAVE !!!!!

They both jumped up and Ashley gave me a quick hug and Alex wrapped his arms around me and tried to kiss my cheek but I pushed him away. He sighed and left.

I went up yo my room and cried. I ran to the bathroom to throw up. After I was done i peeled my clothes off and showered.