Chapter 9

Bruno Pov:

2 weeks later......

It's been a while since I've talked to my parent or jessica. My mother called and asked if we could meet up . So guess what guys that's where I'm heading.

I arrived at the hotel 40 mins later and my mother greeted me at the door. I walked around the corner to see my father and JESSICA. 

Me:  mother what kind of sick jokes is this.

Jessica: Nice to see you too bru.

My parents then left to get somethings,leaving us alone.

She then got up and sat next to me real close rubbing her body on me. Kissing on my neck slightly nibbling on my earlobe. She slid her hand down my chest slowly while Whispering. 

" I know you want me Bruno you don't have to deny it."

She continue to slide her hand lower til she reached the bottom of my stomach. THat's when I had to stop her . I jumped up and walked towards the other couch and said

" we can't do this ." 

She quietly purred " but we can."

She got up walked to me and pushed me down on the couch straddling me. She started to rub her fingers through my hair. To say I wasn't getting turned on would be a lie Hell ima man what you expect, I have needs. I gave into her temptation.

I kissed her neck rubbing my hands down her sides to her thighs. Hearing her moan my name did something to me. She started grinding her hips into mine. I growled lowly. I started to fumble with her pants buckle . Right when I got it unhooked the knock at the door came.

"Shit" i whispered to my self. I pushed her off me and regained myself.

Me: Open the door . I slightly yelled. 

I ran to the bathroom to fix my problem.... After that was finished I walked back out.

Jessica Pov: 

Ugh man it didn't work. I have to make him fall in love with me. I love him and he's rich I definitely need him in my life.

I thought that if i seduced him he would fall into my trap. I need to hurry before he falls in love with that bitch.I see the way he looks at that bitch Angela , I will stop at nothing til I have him. Even if it's leads me and everyone to their deaths.

What's so great about her anyways she's not all that. How old is she 12 ugh she has to go.

I was snapped out of it by my new mother in law.

A/n MIL stands for Mother in law.

Mil: how are you doing sweetheart.

Me:  I'm fine

Mil: Where's Bruno?

Me: Oh there he is ... I said as he walked out the bathroom.

Bruno Pov: 

I walked out to my parents again.

Mom:  Look Bruno sit down!!

I sat down acroos from them Jessica right next to me. She put her hand on my thigh and started rubbing up and down.

Mom:  look we just want what's best for you look you're 20000 years old. Bruno we need grandkids to keep the legacy going.

Me:  I know but why her. I pointed to Jessica

"well you wasn't saying that earlier" she mumbled.

Me: Look I gotta go 

I got up and walked out.

I drove back home and opened the door to see Angela and a boy and girl. But the boy was all Hugged up on her.

Me: WHAT'S GOING ON HERE ???  I yelled.