Chapter 11

Bruno Pov:

I woke up and walked to Angela's room. I opened the door to see her hair wet just standing in a towel. I licked my lips and said "DAMN" just a little bit too loud, because she jumped and turned around.

Angela: Ummm... what are you doing in here I"M NAKED!!!!

I slowly walked to her and wrapped my arms around her.

I blew on her neck and I felt her shiver. I smirked knowing i had this effect on her. " You look sexy..... Oh the things I want to do to you right now" I whispered in her ear. I felt her tense up and I backed her up to the wall and started to kiss her neck. I smiled when I heard her moan. 

I lifted her off the ground and she wrapped her legs around my waist. I walked to the bed and laid her down. After propping myself up between her i started to kiss down her neck to her collar bone. I started to undo her towel but she stopped me 

" We cant do this."

I nodded and got up I kissed her cheek and left. 

'What is she doing to me man stick to the plan' I thought to myself.

Angela Pov:

I just laid there....... What The Fuck just happened. Was I really about to have sex with him. I barely know him.I knew it was gone be awkward so i decided to leave for the day.

I got dressed in some skinny jeans , A hoodie , some Doc Martens and a Beanie, Leaving my hair in its curly state.

I then called Ashley to see if she'll come pick me up. I really need to look for a job. She responded saying and and 15 mins later she arrived. I walked downstairs hoping to not see Bruno I grabbed a water bottle and left. I hopped in her car and we was on our way.

Ashley:  So how come Bruno Couldn't take you

"oohhhh uhh um he had something to do "  Hoping she would believe that lie.

Ashley: Oh ok '

Wearrived at the mall and I went looking for jobs. I applied at Forever 21 , Shi by Journeys , Wet Seal, Papaya , And Tilly's. After filling out so many applications we decided to go to the food court and get something to eat. We then left and she dropped me back off at His house.

I walked inside to see Bruno and his friends I quickly said Hi and ran Upstairs. I called my Aunt Jamie to catch up with her, But it went straight to voicemail.

Someone knocked on my door and pocked their head inside.

Janelle: Hey sweetheart you hungry , There is some food downstairs.

" Oh um not really." Knowing damn well I needed to eat for this baby.

Janelle: Oh come on I know you're hungry. She walked to me and sat down and looked in my eyes like she could read through me "Is something bothering you ?"

" oh no I'm fine."

Janelle: Look just come down and eat I don't want you to put your baby in harms way.

" wait how did you.." She cut me off.

Janelle: I know a pregnant woman when I see em trust me I've been there before.

I got up and followed her downstairs.We walked to the kitchen and from the corner of my eye I saw Bruno eyeing me . I blushed and looked away.

Bruno: Hey Ang come watch this movie with us.

" oh no I don't wanna interrupt y'all friend time.

Phil: Oh no come on we won't bite unless you want us too. he said while putting on a creepy smile. Janelle slapped the back of his head "OWW WHAT WAS THA FOR." she jus smirked at him.

After everyone begged and pleaded I finally said yes, and sat next to Bruno . There was no where else to sit. We were so close I was practically sitting on him. Just to my luck we were watching a scarry movie which I hate.At every scarry part I would scream and hide in Bruno's body He just laughed and wrapped his arms around me. 

The movie wasn't even over and I was already out like a light. I felt someone lift me and lay me on a Bed.I quickly fell asleep.

*DREAM*

I was walking home from school.. "I really need to get a car" i said to myself and all of a sudden that Jessica girl jumps outta no where and pushes me down.

" hey be careful I'm pregnant"

Jess: oh shut up you lil Bitch.

" Oh Jessica lets be honest we all know the bitch in this situation is you." I smirked at her red andgered face.

she walks to me and grabs me by my throat.

Jess: you know I should just kill you now. You've taken everything from me I fucking hate you. She spat coldly.

" Just do it I have no reason to be here anyways I mean who wants to leave This perfect home I live in My Perfect BOYFRIEND BRUNO who might i say kisses very well." I spat sarcastically " Oh and that tongue of his . " i reached out and licked her cheek. " just imagine what he does with that tongue every night. I spat out slightly choking since the bitch decided to squeeze tighter.

Jess: Oh no then that would be easy. I want you to die slowly and painfully. She smiled Evilly " you think Bruno love you. Oh you stupid stupid little girl Can't you see he's using you. I mean what would he want with an young ugly bruised girl like you ."

She spoke the words of truth . I let it all sink in she then drug me into the alley and my father and his friend came out.

Daddy: I told you I would get you back.

He began to punch and kick me in the face, stomach, Everywhere.

Mr. Stevens: Remember me Sweetheart your lil friend almost killed me But I'm still here.

He started to punch and kick at my stomach.

Jess: ENOUGH! she yelled i then looked at her I saw an emotion flash through her eyes was it remorse or guilt but soon as it came it was gone. "She's had enough just leave her......"

They left but not before she spit on me.

I just laid there reminiscing on my old life . The times before my dad lost his job and then I passed out. 

*DREAM OVER*