Gaming!Kenma x Bored!Reader

||Notice Me||

"Kenma~" I softly whine, nudging my boyfriends arm a bit.

I had just finished the book I was reading so I decided to mess with him.

His only acknowledgment was a soft hum as he pressed away at the play station controller he held in his hands.

"Kenma~ notice me." I whine more, scooting closer to him.

"(Y/N), I'm busy." He says, taking a quick glance at me but then looking away and back to his game.

"At least let me cuddle you." I pout, moving his arms open.

He reluctantly opens them, letting me wrap my arms around his waist and situating myself onto his lap as I lay with him.

We lay there for a few minutes until I got bored and start to poke his face.

"Babe, notice me. I'm bored." I pout, kissing his neck.

I feel him shiver slightly from the kiss but other then that, he ignores me and continued playing.

I groaned and started to move some more onto him.

Wrapping my legs around his torso and fixing my upper body onto his chest.

"Notice me Senpai~" I joke, looking up at him.

He wraps his arms around me but other then that, he continues to play his game.

"Oh come on Kenma~ I just want to be noticed by you." I pout, lying my head back down.

"I'll get off after this match." He says, giving my head a kiss.

My face flushed at the sudden contact and I couldn't help but get more comfortable on his chest.

His heart beat was rapid, but when wasn't it? Actually, it was always rapid when he played games.

He should relax more often.

Sliding my phone out of my back pocket, I started looking on Crunchyroll for an anime to watch.

"Hunter X Hunter is okay with me." Kenma said as he set his controller down.

I sat up quickly and gave him a smile.

"You're done?" I asks, trying to keep myself from moving in excitement.

"Yes, now calm down. Come on, let's watch anime together." He says, pulling me back down onto his chest with a smile.

I gave him a small nod and another kiss on the neck before starting to cast Hunter X Hunter onto the television.

///An\\\

Yes.