Kageyama x Hinata

||Cuddles||

Hinata sat quietly for a few seconds before moving around on the floor again.

He was getting bored as he lay by himself on the floor.

He wanted to watch some of his previous volleyball matches while laying on his bed, but his laptop needed to charge and the plug was on the other side of the room!

Sighing, he sat up defeated.

"Agggghhh!" He whines, laying on his back now.

Kageyama, who sat studying during the whole laptop crisis, looked over at Hinata.

"Shut up already, I just need to study this last section and we'll go outside and play volleyball." He says, his voice laced with annoyance before he turned back to his book.

Hinata brightened up immediately for a couple of seconds until he realised how long Kageyama took to study.

Hell, Hinata was supposed to be studying also but he was too bored to.

After rolling himself up into a blanket burrito, and receiving suspicious looks from his setter boyfriend, Hinata started to roll until he was on Kageyama's lap.

Hinata looked up at Kageyama with a smile as the latter looked back down at him, with a slight blush, before rolling Hinata off to the side.

Kageyama took his book off his lap to make it free as Hinata rolled back onto his lap.

Looking up at him again, Hinata pouted.

"Notice me~" Hinata whined, puffing out his cheeks.

Kageyama gives Hinata a small smirk as he leans in quickly and gives him a kiss.

"You are noticed." He whispers before giving Hinata another kiss.

Fixing the blanket correctly to cover both of them, Hinata fixed himself to wrap his legs around Tobio's waist and lay his head onto Kageyama's chest.

"There, now you can study." Hinata says, giving Kageyama's neck a soft kiss and cuddling more into him.