Shy!Kenma x Confident!Hinata

[More then normal]

Shy!Kenma x Confident!Hinata
Coming Over <Part 1>

~~~

Kenma sped his pace up and away from Kuro who was just recently told Kenma had a boyfriend.

"Kenma! Who is he? I want to meet him! Where is he at? Who dares to even come close to my best friend?" Kuro shouts from behind Kenma.

Kenma didn't answer as he ran towards the exits of school.

He did, however, slow down when he saw the familiar orange hair of his oh so lovely boyfriend.

"S-Shoyo?" He asks, nearing the gates more.

Hinata turned around from where he was standing and looked at Kenma, giving him a closed eyed smile.

"Hey Kenma." Hinata greets.

Before Kenma could say anything else though, Kuro was behind Kenma in an instant.

"Why are you here?" Kuro breaks in, right behind Kenma.

The latter jumped up from his sudden appearance, even if he knew Kuro was coming, and moved closer to Hinata.

"Gwah , eh, oh, right. Sorry I almost forgot." Hinata took his bag off and pulled out a red sports jacket. "You left it at my house so I brought it back over here."

He handed the jacket over to his cat-like boyfriend who was a blushing mess right now.

Kenma knew what was coming but he couldn't warn his boyfriend before it happened.

"YOU WERE AT SOMEONE ELSE'S HOUSE OTHER THEN MINE? WHAT DID YOU DO THERE KENMA? HOW DID YOU FORGET YOUR JACKET THERE? YOU NEVER LEAVE IT ANYWHERE!" The captain started yelling and freaking out until he paused and stared at them both with wide eyes.

It went silent for about a full minute, but what felt like years in Kenma's head, until Hinata broke it.

"Ahh, I get it. Kenma hasn't told you we're dating yet." Hinata turned towards his boyfriend. "Oops, sorry kitten, I didn't know." He says, giving Kenma a kiss on his cheek.

"I-it's fine-"

"Kitten? Dating? Kiss? Wha-?" Kuro stood there, trying to figure out what was happening.

My socially awkward, anti-social, Gamer best friend has a boyfriend before me! How could this happen? I-what? How?

Kenma could sense his best friend was going to start freaking out again so he mentally told himself to calm down.

It won't be so bad. He'll just ask a few questions and I can leave. Oh who am I kidding? He'll probably keep us here until the police kick us off campus.

"How?" Kuro asked.

It wasn't that he was jealous, he was genuinely curious.

"Oh! I can answer that!" Hinata smiles, sneakily grabbing a hold of Kenma's hand.

Kenma looked at their hands and quickly calmed down from his anxiety Kuro gave him.

It was like Hinata's touch, even if small, could calm Kenma in any situation.

"It happened right before nationals started. Kenma came to cheer me on during the last match. When we won, I was so happy that I kissed Kenma when he congradualted me. Then I asked him to be mine and boom! Of course Kenma freaked out and ran away but none of that's important. I explained to him and then got him to open up and yeah. Anymore questions? I kind of want to go hang out with Kenma at his house." Hinata said this all in a rush, seeing as he was getting impatient with Kuro.

"Oh. Um, yeah. We'll talk later Kenma." Kuro said, before walking away with wide eyes towards the volleyball gym.

"Shall we go then?" Hinata asks, giving Kenma a smile.

Kenma turned towards his boyfriend, before looking back down.

"Y-yeah." He agrees, holding the jacket tighter in his hand.