The Teddy Bear Arm And The Carrot

!Note!: A song from The Witch's House. Another amazing Rpg game, that I recommend playing. Anyway, enjoy~

...

...!

After once again opening her eyes, the girl realized that she was someplace new.

However, her surroundings were dull, and it was hard to tell where anything was.

"Its so...dark."

Aiko slowly shuffled in the darkness, hoping that she would find some form of light at some point.

As much as she may hate to admit it, she had always hated the dark.

"It was always Mei who made me feel better..." She mumbled quietly to herself.

Her voice echoed quietly in the colorless void.

The girl didn't have a good feeling about this.

"Boy, it looks like we're both in quite the delema, aye?"

...

...?

"Huh?"

Aiko's foot hit something hard.

By her feet, a teddy bear sat smiling at her.

"Hi."

"..."

"Ahh!"

Tripping over her own feet, Aiko fell to the floor.

The teddy bear watched with curious eyes.

'Did that stuffed animal...just talk?'

"Ah, so I was right. You are Aiko."

'Huh?'

"Do you...know me?"

Despite seemingly having no muscles, the teddy bear shrugged its shoulders.

"That depends. If you remember me, then I suppose we know each other."

Aiko watched the stuffed animal, her own eyes regarding with caution.

"No. I cant say that I do."

The teddy bear sighed, putting a stubby paw on his hip.

"I see. That's quite troubling."

"...Sorry..."

"Hmm. So you forgot even me, huh?"

"...?"

"Wow, you must really not want to remember."

With widened eyes Aiko stood from the floor.

"So! How about this? I'm sure that you've already noticed, but my left arm is missing."

Looking closer at the teddy bear, he was correct.

"Ah, I hadn't noticed that."

"Mhm. So then, how about you go into that world," He said, pointing to a suddenly visible door at the end of a hallway.

"And get my arm back for me? If you find it and bring it back, I'll give you something special."

"Special? Like what?"

"Oho, you will found out soon enough." A coy smirk replaced the sewn in smile on the bears face.

As much as Aiko wasn't getting a good feeling from this, if it helped her gain more of her memory back with Mei, then she would do it.