Entry Two

As Aiko continued down the colored path to the garden in which the rabbit was talking about, she came to a fork in the road.

"..Mm?"

A sign sat at the front of the small median in the middle of the road.

'Red is the color of fire. It burns all those in its way.

Blue is the color of water. Drowning and sucking your breath away.

Green is the color of earth. It pulls your feet into the ground, sinking under your weight.

Which is the least dangerous of all?'

Answer:

Red (Right)-

Blue (Left)

Green (Middle)

'Cooorrect!'

'Fire is the least dangerous of all, because it drives its foes away. Water lures you in, and drowns you to death! Earth seems almost harmless, until it caves in at your feet!'

Aiko sighs in relief.

'See? Aren't riddles so much fun?'

'Not really.'  She thought to herself.

Carefully and cautiously, Aiko took the red painted path, and before long she stood in front of a beautiful flower archway.

On the other side was a massive garden containing vegetables and fruits. Flowers, and even trees.

As much as she wanted to enjoy the scenery, Aiko felt as if she were being watched.

'Mm, I shouldn't go to far in until I have something to give the watchman in return.'  She thought.

Upon turning to leave to find something for the watchman of the garden, Aiko stopped in her footsteps when she heard someone crying for help.

With not much else to do, she rushed over to the nearby pond where the screams were coming from.

Reaching the small pond, Aiko gasped in surprise when seeing three small hermit crabs having an argument over something.

It looked as if two of them had stolen a smaller hermit crabs shell, and now they were tossing it around.

The smallest crab of the group looked like he was about to burst into tears.

'Maybe I should do something.'

Help the hermit crab?

Yeah-

Not Right Now

Huffing a breath of annoyance, Aiko walked closer to the scene, crouching down and taking the small shell from on of the brute crabs.

"Ah! Hey! Give that-"