Entry One

...

....

.....?

When the girl came to, she lay on a soft plush carpet surrounded by messy drawings made of crayon and markers.

The place seemed familiar to the girl, and she felt as if there was something missing.

Standing from her spot on the ground, she realized that everything around her looked much bigger. In fact, she was much smaller.

The girl confused, decided to take a look around.

There are cryaons on the floor.

Walking over to a familiar coffee table, the girl picked up a drawing.

A picture of two small girls was depicted. One with short orange hair, and the other with long black.

...?

Is this...

"Aiko! Mom said that the bath is ready."

Glancing at her friend, Aiko set the paper down.

It was Mei.

A smiling girl stared happily back at her.

"We can draw some more after we take a bath, okay?"

The small girl nodded her head, her own smile widening on her face.

They always took baths together. For as long as Aiko could remember, her and Mei would play together every single day, and  it didn't matter where but they would always have a sleep over too.

As Mei walked back into the hall from which she came, Aiko was alone once again.

Even though little Aiko knew that she had to go and take a bath, she still wanted to draw.

But if she waited until later, she could draw with Mei too.

Just as the girl went to reach for the drawing of her and Mei, she felt as if she had been here before.

Got a drawing of Aiko and Mei

Walking to the backpack that she had brought with her, Aiko unzipped a pocket on the front.

...

...?

There is a diary inside.

Take the diary?

Yes-

No

Got a diary

...?

Isn't this?

Aiko scanned the pink leathered book suspiciously.

Open the diary?

Yes-

Not Yet

Opening the front cover, for some odd reason that Aiko could not comprehend, she expected to find something inside.

A blank page stared back at her.

"Aiko! Are you coming dear?"

Aiko recognized the voice of Mei's mother.

Just as she was about to close the diary, writing appeared on the inside cover.

Find all of the memories and put them in this book. Then, and only then will a pathway be opened.