An Eye For An "Eye"

!Note!: I like to use manga creators to make different versions of them. Seeing as how my drawing skills aren't the best. So this is just a poster that I wasted 15 minutes making, but I feel great! Anyway, enjoy~

With thoughts of Snowflake fluttering through her mind, the girl made her way back through the door to Ibuki.

On the other side, the teddy bear sat, minute impatience in his eyes.

"Ah, you made it. Surprisingly I was staring to get worried."

"So, do you have my arm?"

"...Yeah. Here you go."

Gave Ibuki the teddy bear arm.

"Mhm, thanks."

The teddy bear proceeded to place his arm back over the stitched area, and like magic his arm reattached itself.

"Ahh, much better." The bear hummed, looking back up at Aiko with curiosity in his eyes.

"You seem down."

What should you say?

That room was kind of foreboding

I met Snowflake-

I saw Mei's Uncle

With round eyes, Ibuki stared back at the girl with surprise on his fabric features.

"...I see. So you remembered everything huh? Even me I suppose."

"Yeah. Both you and Snowflake...how had I forgotten about you?"

The teddy bear seemed to shrug his shoulders, but they lacked true emotion.

"To be honest, Snowflake and I had never really gotten along."

"He mentioned something along those lines as well," Aiko said, remembering what Snowflake had said about Ibuki.

"Although, it wasn't all nice either..."

"Mm, I wouldn't expect it to be so."

"After all those years of misunderstanding. From the jealousy we felt towards one another. Constantly fighting for Mei's affection."

"It was stupid really. Being jealous over something that we had no control over."

"Mei loved the both of us equally, but instead of realizing this and letting go of pure hatred, we added to the fire and any chance of a bond between us was severed."

"There were a lot of times when I said that I hated the fur ball, but after that day..."

The girl understood where Ibuki was going from there.

"After Snowflake died, I came to realize that we could have been great friends. Had we not allowed our spiteful jealousy to cloud the way..."

The teddy bear looked at the diary in Aiko's hands.