6, #Abigail-I'mOkay

Because no one will care. But even if a couple of them will, they will be better. Better without me. I just wish that my mind wasn't so fucked up, so dark, so damn pathetic. Yes, that's what I am. Pathetic. A disappointment. They will be better without me. Sure, they will miss me. But they would be better if I wasn't with them. If I wasn't born. Then they won't have a loser, a failure, a disappointment, a pathetic person as a child. The world would be better if I wasn't in it. It would be more beautiful. But now it isn't.

He says that it will not be better without me. But, trust me, I know the truth.

He says that I am the best person he has ever met. But I am the worst. I am a horribly pathetic worthless person who always messes things up without even trying.

That my heart is pure. But it is black.

That I am innocent. No, I am not. I pretend. I am a bad person.

Why he loves me? Because I don't deserved to be loved.

Will anyone cry if I die? Any person outside my family.

I say to him that I don't pretend to him. But I do. Like just now I am pretending to be happy.

When a person is sad, the biggest lie he/she can say is that he/she is okay.

And I know that I will not erase myself out of the picture, because I am a coward. And I don't have the courage to do that. But when I will gather a teeny tiny bit of courage, I will pop some pills in my mouth or drown myself. And it will get better.

And she did gather that courage one day. But it didn't get better. But she was okay with it because their lives were better now.