1 #IsThisTheEnd?

*Song for the chapter in the video*

"Behind those closed walls, all you need is a window to fly away, a window to dive in the deepest of oceans, a window to teleport anywhere in the world or to create your own worlds, a window to cross the weirdest of terrains, a window to feel anything and everything, a window to conquer anything and be the king...."

She was standing on the roof of a 20 floored building. She was a small figure of 5 feet height with grey eyes and auburn hair that curled down to her waist. Her pale hands were gripping the railing so tightly that her knuckles were turning white. That night was surely windy. Gushes of wind were harshly blowing her hair into her face making them more frizzy. Her eyes were closed as if she was enjoying the harsh wind. A content smile was playing on her lips. The city was alive down at the streets but up there, the whole atmosphere was silent saved for the whipping noises being made by the wind.

"I want to fly."

A sudden scream cut through the silence. The girl opened her eyes and started laughing. She was looking like a maniac.

"I want to break free."

She stopped laughing as another scream erupted through her throat. Tears were ready to spill from her eyes.

"I want to break all the chains binding my winds."

Now, tears were streaming down her face as her breath was becoming short. She opened her mouth wide to silent her sobs.

"Don't cry. Don't cry. You don't want this beautiful night to listen to your cries. Do you? You can't make it upset. It is already missing its stars. Don't make it more upset." She consoled herself. Now her hands were no longer gripping the railing as her arms were wrapped around her frail body.

"I just wanted to fly."

Now loud sobs were breaking free from her mouth as continuous tears flowed down her face. Her nose was getting red from all the crying. She wanted to stop crying badly but she couldn't. Her shoulders were heaving up and down as she cried.

"I-I just wanted to fly. J-just want-ted to fly. J-just......" She kept on repeating as sobs started to engulf her body. She only wanted someone, anyone to hug her. To tell her that everything would be okay. That everything was going to be back on the track. That she would be fine again. And she knew that all those things were the biggest lies in her life but she would believe that person. She wanted to believe that person even if for just a few seconds. She wanted to feel normal for those few seconds. But there was no person. No one to hug her, comfort her, listen to her and tell her that she was going to be okay.

She didn't know how she was going to face everyone the next day. How she was going to convince everyone that she wasn't at fault. But that would be another lie because it was her fault. She was the one who believed that finally she had found THE ONE. She believed that she was loved. That someone cared for her. That someone was in love with her. She should have known better that she wasn't lovable. That was a pathetic person and would cause only disappointment. At first, she was cautious. She would repeatedly tell herself that it was just a joke. That he didn't love her and was only messing with her heart and soul.  So, she started building walls around her to cage herself. But slowly, he broke all those walls to reach her heart. She would always tell him that she didn't believe in love. That love was only a waste of time. It was cliché. And there is no thing called love. But then he used to say, "I will make you believe". And she believed him. She fell in love with him. Only to fall into the bottomless pit where there was no light. No air. And voices. Loud ugly voices.

I will always love you.

We will be happy together.

If you believe that love is cliche then it is. But it is the most beautiful cliche. Just like you.

I am going to make you fall in love with me.

I'm in love with you.

She didn't know if anything of these was true or not. But she knew one thing. That she was going towards her doom and that was final.