A Worthy End

You sat there and stared at Pearl as she danced around. "Do you want to join instead of watching?" Pearl said smiling at you. "No thank you I'm fine." "Suit yourself (Y/N)." Pearl said still dancing around. "The more you get to know about her the better.." You said to yourself as you stood up. "I have been blinded by everything for so long and haven't realized it." You said slowly making your way towards Pearl smiling harder as you watched her feet dance playfully in the sand. "I finally have someone thats able to help me get through my life and help me with my problems..I finally have someone...I love." You got closer to Pearl then froze when a sharp pain went through your body. "Pearl...?" Pearl looked at you slowly and reached her hand out to grab you as you poofed in your gem. "(Y/N)!!" She said catching you she looked up at the mysterious gem that poofed you and backed away with you in her hands. "Stop interfering." The huge gem smacked Pearl away making her drop you and fly into the ocean. "Its time to come back (Y/N)." The large gem looked at its wrist and said 'Home.' Disappearing in thin air. "No!!" You said inside of your gem. "P-put me down!!" The lion looking gem threw you up in the air allowing you to reform and aimed his crossbow at you. "Take me back!!" You yelled turning black. "TAKE ME BACK TO HER!!" You said louder. "Calm down or I'll make you." He said sternly. "Now!!!" He shot you in your leg making your leg freeze up in pain. "Augh!!!" You said smacking your face on the ground. you got up again ignoring the pain in your leg and made your way at him again. "give in." He said shooting your arm. "Take me back to earth!!" You said desperately. "No, you're going back in that box." he grabbed you and slammed you on the ground. slightly dislocating your shoulder. "Ah!!" He popped it out of place and started dragging you down the white hallway as you sat there still turning black. "Help me.." You said quietly. he stopped in front of the box and threw you in it. "this is an example of weakness!!" He yelled out getting everyone's attention. "(Y/N) is back because of that weakness, I dare any of you to try and break (her/him) out of the box I will personally shatter you friend or not!" Everyone stood there shocked looking at you as he raised the clear box. "No..." You said faintly. "Please...not again.."

"I don't want to be without my Pearl..."

(Yea Yea Yea the ending is short but you'll all be ok.)