The Team

"(Y/N)." You looked up when you heard Garnet call your name and got dressed as you headed towards the door putting on a (F/C) tank top and black shorts. "I'm coming!" You yelled as the door opened, walking out you saw the three gems and Steven standing there staring at you with a smile. "We've come to a conclusion (Y/N)." Garnet said with a smile. "And we would like to know.." you looked at Pearl as the tension built up a bit. "Iffff...." "You'd like to join the Crystal Gems!!!" You looked at Steven and at Amethyst in shock when he busted those words out in joy. "You want me to join you guys?" "That's exactly what we want!" Steven said running up and giving you a hug. "I couldn't possibly do that. Not until I can at least get myself in control." "Aww but (Y/N)!" "I'm so sorry Steven." You said hugging him back.

    "I can't risk any of your lives because of me." You rubbed his head and stood up heading outside in disappointment. Not knowing Garnet followed behind you putting her hand on your shoulder. "I can help you." You removed her hand and shook your head. "You don't understand Garnet, i'm not like you all I'm not innocent like you or the others I've harmed other gems and people just because of who I am!" Garnet hugged you making tears stream down your face. "Why do I even exist? I'm just another mass weapon of destruction..!"

    "You're more than that (Y/N)." You looked at Garnet kind of confused and sighed. "You're a Crystal Gem." She hugged you tighter when she felt you smile. "There we go." You lifted off of her shoulder and wiped your face still smiling. "I'll join after I can seriously get myself together." "That seems reasonable." Garnet said adjusting her shades. "That means you get to fight." "Who am I going to fight?" Garnet picked you up and smashed you through the hard wood making you crash into the sand. "Me." You got up looking at Garnet surprised at what she did to you. "You just helped me out and now you're fighting me!?" You said kind of angry. After watching her summon her gauntlets you summoned your (G/W) and stood ready for her attacks.

    "If it helps.." You caught Garnets punch only to fly back into the side of the cliff making you loose your breath for a second. "Don't get mad." You said as you got up walking back to Garnet. "Stay calm." You said as Garnet came at you again. "Fight back (Y/N)!" She said punching you in the face making you crash down into the sand again. Hearing you growl Garnet backed up a bit and put her fist up again. "Stop hitting me!!" You yelled as you grabbed your head in pain. "So this is what they were talking about?" Garnet dodged your strong hit and punched you in the face again. You dropped to your knees and looked at Your hands as your sight grew black. "Stay calm..." You grabbed your throat as if you were suffocating and looked at Garnet one final time before everything went black. "Garnet?" Garnet looked back at Pearl as they both watched a dark aurora surrounded you.

    "Get back Pearl, make sure you stop (her/ him) if (she/he) gets out of control." "ok." Pearl said heading back up. Garnet watched as you stood up with your bright glowing eyes and stood her ground. "I will help you fight this." she evaded your weapon as you swung and swung up hitting you in the chin. Her gauntlet shattered as she did forcing her to back away from you. "Grrr...." you said as you walked closer to her. You put your weapon away and ran at her full speed punching her in the stomach and then the face making her fly back. "You're a really hard hitter. " she said getting back up. She grabbed your fist and head-butted you putting you slightly off balance. She grabbed your head then rushed it towards her knee. As the impact hit you quickly grabbed your head and looked at her again. You yelled out and started moving faster socking her in the face and breaking her shades. "Ugh.." she grabbed her face then looked at you again in slight worry.

   "I have to end this now." Garnet summoned her gauntlets back and punched you with full force showing the impact in your back. "Gar..." you passed out due to the immense pain, Garnet picked you up and took you back inside with a smile. "Garnet are you ok?" Pearl asked as she watched her bring you in. "Im fine." she set you down on the couch and sat next to you. "(Y/N) will be a great addition to the team." "you really think so?" Steven said walking out of the kitchen. "(Y/N) has good intentions to help us an not harm us i am sure of that." "how are you so sure?" Pearl said putting plates up. "When we were fighting (she/he) held back. (She/he) might have went out of control but (she/he) managed to hold in (her/his) most of (her/his) darkness to make sure I didn't get badly hurt." "that's good!" Steven said full of excitement. "That is good! (She's/he's) known to just give into her darkness and let it completely take over. "Like I said (Y/N) will be a great member to our team." Garnet said looking back at you with a smile still on her face.