Alfred, meet Alfred

This chapter here is not written by me, but by a friend,@Le-Donna-del-Paura , who looks after the Alfred character and did me the great favor of writing this! If you would like to read more about Alfred, I will leave a link to my friends site, where she has all Alfred's tales up!

Girl Alfred stood beside her very own liege, she leaned in so that she could hear every hoarsely whispered word girl Bruce had to say.

"Alfred, what the hell?"

Girl Alfred bit the bottom of her lip and gave her liege and worried look. "Sir, I believe every word this.. male me is saying. I mean, think of Wade! He has jumped universes so many times, this must be true, sir."

Girl Bruce lifted her eyes, giving man Bruce a strange glare. "Oookay. Suppose I believe you. Suppose that big, gorilla looking fellow is a male version and we are in their universe. It still doesn't answer the question of how we got here and how in the living fuck are we going to get back home."

Girl Alfred pondered slightly, trying to piece together the events of what happened during the time they were test driving. "I think it may have had something to do with your car. Perhaps we should search it and hopefully we might find-"

Suddenly, she heard a deep "ahem" from behind her.

It was man-Alfred, standing so imperially behind them.

Girl Alfred and Bruce turned to face him. "Is there something you want, old man?" Girl Bruce asked with a frown.

"I would like to ask the female version of myself if she would like a spot of tea. Master Bruce would like to take his female self to the library to ask some questions." he replied, pooching his lips slightly.

Girl Alfred looked at her liege, girl Bruce looked back. And for a moment they shared a secret look that foretold their trust in each other. They both nodded, and man Bruce took girl Bruce to the library. Leaving the Alfreds to themselves.

***

"Please, sit down." Man Alfred said, letting his hand out to signal to the couch that Girl Alfred recall picking out herself.

"Thank you, Sir." She said, smoothing her tattered dress down and sitting down like a lady with her knees pressed tightly together.

"So, if you are who you believe you are, would it be possible if I ask you some questions?" man-Alfred asked, pouring a cup of tea for both.

Girl Alfred watched as he poured on, then took the milk bowl and poured herself exactly two teaspoons of milk before taking a lump of sugar and dropping it in her cup. "Only if you permit me to do the same as well, sir." she replied, waiting for the sugar lump to dissolve.

Man-Alfred watched how she made her cup of tea, his eyebrow lifted as he found himself a little fascinated. She made her tea the exact same way he did. "Well," he started, fixing his cup. "Would it be too much for me to address you in a different name? I find it disturbing calling a woman 'Alfred'."

Girl Alfred took a sip of her then cleared her throat. "I suppose so. Please, call me Frieda."

Alfred lowered his eyebrows. "Is that your real name?"

Frieda shifted her eyes. "So, what do you want to know about me, sir?"

Alfred gave her one strike for not being truthful with him and disregarding his last question.

"Well, where were you born?" he asked, watching her carefully.

"Well, I was born in Swaythling England before my father moved us to London where I attended east London's school for the nobles. My father, Jarvis, was once a butler to the Wayne family. And since he's always wanted a son, he... changed my name and threatened to change my gender so that I may become the son he so desired. My mother was Fijian."