PRANK CALL 3| Killua (hunter x hunter) !

Me: *yelling* why the hell you ate my share of cake??? U greedy big stomach!

Om: i couldn't help it! I was hungry!

Me: You think i wasn't hungry, huh!*i yelled*

Om: don't make it such a big issue!

Me: oh ya---

I was cut off by my mom

Mom: *shouting* why are you two fighting!?!

Me: mom he ate my cake!

Mom: than why didn't u tell me? I could've given you another piece!

Me: i thought the cake's finished!

(after eating)

Me: now that i have eaten, i'm all fired up!

Om: speaking Natsu's line won't make you Natsu.

Me: Why you...!!! Huh You r my Little brother so act like one, YOU IDIOT! *i yelled*

Om: calm down calm down! *thinking*.........yes lets prank call!

Me: that's why i tell you that you are a girl! Changing topics so quickly is what girls are genius for! *i teased him and i smirked*

Om:...

Me: lets call Killua from hunter x hunter! *dials number*

Om: hey sis let me prank him!

Me: of course not! You ate my cake, remember!

Om: jeeze...

Me: *biskey's voice* hi killua!

Killua: ...The number you are trying to call is either out of reach or its switched off. Please try after some time!

(hungs up)

...

...

...

Om: hey sis, u alright? why are you silent all of a sudden?...if you don't have any ideas than let me do---

Me: ...he...he...he pranked me! *i was standing there dumbstruck like a donkey trying to grasp what the hell happened*

Om: WAAHAHAHAAaaahaaa...hahaa...ah..ahhahahahaaa...hahahahahahahahhaaa...aaaa 

*om was holding his stomach and laughing his ass off!*

Me: ...its...its all your fault!!!!!

Om: how the hell its my fault???

Me: i don't know but you'll have to pay!!!

I chased my brother to beat him to a pulp! Just like a cat chasing a mouse (Tom & Jerry)

*****************************************************************************************************************

Hope you guys enjoyed! it was a new idea that i had (myself being pranked)! Next prank call comming soon! Plz plz plz VOTE and COMMENT!!!

Thanksss!!! :)