PRANK CALL 9| Masato from Little Busters!

Hey! This is a request from @PopGirlEli-Chan !! Sorry Eli-chan for the wait! T~T Forgive me!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Om: Hey sis i got highest marks in English and second highest marks in SST! What about you? Did you get any highest marks? *smirks and narrows eyes*

Me: OF COURSE YOU IDIOT! I got highest marks in English and Social Science and second highest marks in Science! *shows tounge* You'll take thousands of years to catch up to me! *smirks and laughs idiotically*

(Whatever i said about my marks and my brother's marks is TRUE! Today itself (26/09/14) we got our Half-yearly result)

Om: Don't wanna! I have no interest in studies!

Me: WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?! Study is really IMPORTANT! You won't gain ANYTHING if you don't study... If you want to become a successful man than you just have too! Yo---

Om: I am not in the mood of hearing your lectures... let's just do something fun! After all our exams are over and we have passed with amazing marks!

Me: Like what?

Om: Prank call! *shining eyes*

Me: Who?

Om: um...you suggest...

Me: Let me think... *light bulb gets on* MASATO!

Om: Who's that?

Me: Masato from Little Busters! Of course you won't know cause you watch so less anime!

Om: Was that an insult?...

Me: What do you expect?!

*dials masato's number*

Masato: Moshi moshi?! (hello hello?!)

Me: Moshi moshi masato-san!

Masato: etto... How do you know my name?

Me: You are a big star Masato-san!

Masato: WHAAAATTTT??? *happy tears* Finally! Finally I AM A BIG STAR! Now Rin would call me a Star rather than fool!

Me: Yes that's what you are!

Masato: What do you mean?

Me: You are the star of FOOL! Yes you have been chosen as the Foolest person on this whole earth! *trying hard to supress my laughter*

Masato: WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?! YOU MORON! *yells*

Me: Who said i am Moron!

Masato: THEN WHO ARE YOU?!!

Me: I am ME?!

Masato: YOU ARE ME? THEN WHO AM I?!

Me: YOU SERIOUSLY ARE A FOOL!! *i cannot hold my laughter anymore and i started laughing as hell on the phone*

Masato: WHY ARE YOU LAUGHING?! BOKHE! (Fool!)

Me: WahahahahahaHAHAHAHAHAhahahaha.... It-it's y-you who is the real FOOL! Seriously MASATO!

Masato: Call me MR. MASATO!

Me: HELL NO! NEVER! M-A-S-A-T-O!

Masato: *yells* NANI?! (what?!)

Me: *laughing like hell* HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

<Beep! Beep>

Me: jeeze.... masato the fool hunged up! It was so fun to mess with him!

*started laughing again*

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Finished! I hope you guys liked it! :) Sorry for the late update! I will update soon! :)

Please VOTE and COMMENT!

THANKSSS

@PatelSakshee