PRANK CALL 12| Rukia from Bleach!

Hey everyone! I updated sooner than i expected! LOL ^^ haha

humn... so out of all the requests i got the perfect idea of pranking Rukia from Bleach which was requested by ThePhantomWolf13 !!! So here it is!

ENJOY~

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

Me: I am gonna stay up all night today and have fun! *shouting to myself, alone in my room*

Mom: *opening the door, giving me a death glare* If you don't sleep then i ain't giving you food tomorrow!

Me: But mom tomorrow's a SUNDAY! That means no school so no worries! Pretty please mom!

Mom: NO means NO!

Me: Bu---

Mom: Sakshee's Dad, listen---

Me: eek! I will sleep! No worries! Good night mom! *i slept but before that i put an alarm to wake up at 1 o'clock when everybody is asleep*

(Time~ 1:00am)

Me: Now now what should i do to make the night spicier! humn... i know! I will call Rukia! *devilish smirk like sebastian from Black Butler*

**Dialing**

Rukia: Moshi Moshi!

Me: *oriheme's voice* Moshi moshi!

Rukia: Who are you?

Me: Ehh don't you recognize my voice, Rukia-chan?! I am Oriheme.

Rukia: Nope you'r NOT! Tell me who the hell are you? *angry voice*

Me: Ehh but i am O---

Rukia: Don't gimme that crap! Oriheme's right here with me!

Me: I see._. and here i thought it was because of your friendship that you knew at once i wasn't Oriheme! Ahh poor friendship... =_=

Rukia: NANI?! *yells*

Me: I am Ishida then! *telling in Ishida's voice*

Rukia: He's here with us too!

Me: *sweat drop* Ahh poor commonsense! =_= etto... I am ICHIGO-desu!

Rukia: That BAKA's here too!

Me: I guess then chad's there with you too! 

Rukia: Nope he isn't! He just went to buy drinks for all us!

Me: Ohh Espadas! Save me!

Rukia: ESPADAS?! You're an Enemy?! *angry voice*

Me: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rukia: Then WHO EXACTLY ARE YOU?! ANSWER ME! 

Me: I don't plan to! ._.

Ichigo: Rukia! Whose that on the phone? *snatches phone from rukia! Loud speaker mode!*

Me: *to ichigo* Now you ask, eh Ichigo? *to rukia* What a bunch of LAZY friends you got there, Rukia!

Rukia: Don't you dare INSULT my friends like that! *yells*

Me: By the way Ichigo,Don't you think Rukia's drawings are Amazing?!

Rukia: Thanks so much Mr. Mrs. Whatever! *smiles brightly and proudly*

Ichigo: Amazing? My foot! They are weird and i seriosly don't understand what she's saying when she's using those stupid drawings of her!

Renji: *Pops out of nowhere and eats a cookie* Yup! I agree with you on that part!

Rukia: *red coloured anime frustration marks covers her head* Sode no shirayuki~ Sugi no mae~ Hakuren!

Me: WHOAHH I wanna watch too! Someone please record it!

Ishida: I am on it! I will send you the video soon.

((hungs up! Soon i recieve the video! I made popcorns without my parents noticing and watched the video where Ichigo and Renji are beaten to a pulp!))

Me: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA so funny! :"D Ohh Espadas! I am pretty sure Ishida's already became a fried chicken by now... for recording all of this!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FINISHED! I hope you guys like this prank call! I know it's short but ft's funny too! XD! I will soon do the requests... Don't worry! ^^ Ahh one more thing, you guys should watch Akatsuki no yona. It's such an amazing anime! Oh my goshhhh! These days i am seriously hooked up with it! Kyaahh~ I can't wait for new episodes to come out!! If you are also watching this anime then please comment below! ^^ But don't forget to comment on how the prank call was! ;)

Please VOTE, COMMENT and REQUEST! ^^

Ja ne~  :)

@PatelSaksheeAnime