PRANK CALL 4| Gon (hunter x hunter) !

Hey everyone! how are you guys? well its been a long time since i updated! @Portkey_D_Juanna suggested me to prank Gon or Kurapika!! anyways here's the prank-yyy call! enjoy~

Dedicated to @Portkey_D_Juanaa . Read her book~ Diary Of A Nobal Gas! Its really good and funny!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Om: hey sis, lets prank someone! and please let me prank today! I didn't ate your cake today, so today is my---

Me: yeah yeah! quit it with your speech...and anyways *sighs* right now i am seriously out of ideas!

Om: lets prank gon! he's fun to mess with!

Me: as if you have ever talked to him personally!

Om: i actually did.

Me: *i raised my brow showing a bit of interest* seriously?

Om: yeah!...in my dreams!

Me: *it felt as if a pole hit me, anime frustration marks appeared on my head, and infinite number of sweat drops* why you?!!! *i kicked my brother*

Om: oww...HEY i was just kidding!

Me: are you PRANKING OR NOT! If not then i might as well cut your head and feed it to the sharks! *i yelled*

Om: i love sharks...and besides you are my sister, u can't do that! and even if u manage to do that then mom and dad would probably do the same with you! *he smirked*

Me: WHY YOU?!!!...

Om: *dials gon's number*

Om: moshi moshi (it means hello)

Gon: moshi moshi! who are u?

Om: *ging's voice* ah! gon, don't you recognize your father's voice?

Gon: Ging...*serious face*

Om: why don't you try calling me father for once?...anyways how are you doing son?

Gon: Why did you call me, Ging?

Om: Do you know who your mother is?

Gon: I don't know and nither do i want to know! For me aunt mito is my mother.

Om: I am your father as well as your MOTHER!

Gon: eh?...

Me: *i kicked my brother* Are you an idiot or WHAT??? now what are you Gonna say, huh? *I yelled and kicked again*

Om: *in his own voice* owowow...ow! What the hell? Why do you keep kicking me?*he kicked me*

Me: ouch! How can you even kick your elder sister?

Om: You are elder that doesn't mean you can do whatever you like!

Me: You are a complete IDIOT! you are dumber than Yoshii Akiisa(a character of the anime BAKA AND TEST: SUMMON THE BEASTS)

we both were playing cat and mouse chase, qurreling, fighting and blah blah...then it all came to us that we were still in the middle of pranking gon...

Me and Om: ohhh no GON!

Me: he probably listened to everything! its all your fault! *i glared*

Om: *ging's voice* its all because of nen! Nen is the reason as to why i am your father as well as mother!

Gon:...

Om: hello?

Gon:...

Om: he hunged up...

Me: well what do you expect? huh...now gimme the phone! *i snatched the phone* let me do it! watch and learn!

Me: *dials gon's number*

Gon: hello?

Me: I saw you talking on the phone...I know that you were not alone...

Gon: what's that? who are you?

Me: but you're stealing my heart away...yeah you stealing my heart away...

Gon: STOP STOP STOP

Om: so is this your way?!? why are you singing the song Heartbeat by Enrique Iglesias...?

Me: *i kicked him* I don't know where we going...i don't who you(we) are...

Gon: if you don't know who i am then WHY DID YOU CALL ME? *yelled*

Me: ohhh man you made me forget the lyrics...well anyways i will ask you some questions and you will have to answer!

Gon: i don't wan't to!

Me: well okay then...i can feel your heartbeat...you(he) said to me...i can feel your heartbeat...you(he) said to me...i can feel your heatbeat...running through me...your heartbeat...feel your heartbeat... Hey wait i actually skipped some lyrics let me start again...

Gon: STOP STOP STOP! i will answer, ask me!

Me: When did the French Revolution start?

Gon:...i don't know! ask me some easy question!

Me: What is the chemical formula for water? This one's pretty easy, even kids smaller than you can answer---

Gon: Gakiyas gai suruna! (don't treat me like a kid, at least that's what i think its called)

Me: okay then give me the answer?

Gon: ok then the answer is...its...its*scratches head*...well i knew but now i forgot...

Me: **i seriously can't hold on my laughter!*trying to supress laughing* he sure is fun to mess with and now its time for the final trump card**

Me: the pythagoreans in greece inroduced irrational numbers in 400BC. German mathematicians cantor and dedekind showed in 1870 that corresponding---

Gon: STOP STOP STOP! *smoke is coming out of his ears, he may faint any time*

Me: ---to every real number there is a point on the real number line and corresponding to every point on the number line, there exists a unique real number. The greek genius Archemedics computed digits in decimal expansion of pie...

Gon: STOP! MY BRAIN WILL POP OUT! *hungs up*

Me: hey why did u hung up? it was fun to mess with him...after all MATHS is Mental Abuse To The Students...wait it should be Mental Abuse To The Stupid gon! Hahahahaha....*i took a glance at my brother, he was sitting in a corner*

Om: owww * he said as i kicked him again*

Me: i guess today is kick day! *i said playfully*

Om: NO ITS NOT!!! *he yelled*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Finished! this is way too long...i hope you guys liked it!

Plz vote, comment and follow!

Thanksss!

And don't forget to request!:)