Chapter 14

Marks POV
*bzzzz* *bzzz* *bzzzz* my phone is ringing. I pick it up and look at who's calling. "Tyler :3". Fuck no. I decline Not that asshole. Kissed Ethan. Ethan kissed him...why'd he do that? Then Sean's phone starts ringing. "It's Tyler..." he says. "Don't answer." I respond. "But what if something happened?" Sean asks. "Fine." I reply as Sean answers the phone.

"Hey what's going on Tyler? Why are you calling so late?" Sean asks. I hear a voice, but I can't make out the words. Then, "Yeah, why? What's going on?" The voice on the other end sounds urgent and partially annoyed. I hear the beeping of the other person hanging up. "Hey Mark we're going out now." Sean says. Does he really think I'm this stupid? "Why?" Sean gives me a look. "Look, I don't know why we're going but we are. Okay? He sounded urgent and like he needed help. He's still a friend and besides it's not his fault." I open my mouth to retort but I have nothing to say.

Once we get to Tyler's street we see flashing red lights. Fuck...we drive up to his house and there's an ambulance in front of it. Someone's on a stretcher...I jump out of the car and run to Tyler who's on the front lawn watching. "TYLER!! TYLER WHAT HAPPENED?!" I scram at him. "Shhh Mark calm down. He's going to be okay now." I glance at Ethan on the stretcher getting loaded into the ambulance. "I'll go with him. Get Sean and have him get Felix and come to the hospital." I don't wait for an answer I just run.

"Hey kid what are you doing?" An EMT asks me. "First of all, I am not a kid. I am 27 years old. Secondly, I would like to ride in the ambulance with him." The EMT looks at me funny and then says, "Well you have to be a relative, guardian or lover to ride with them. Sorry." I glare at him. "Sir, did you just assume my sexuality? I am gay and he's my boyfriend...well at least I think he is." I say and hop into the ambulance. "Well? Let's go." I say.

We get to the hospital and they unload Ethan and get him into the emergency room. He went in and out of conscious once or twice and looked at me. Or my hair. I couldn't tell which. I'm such an idiot. This is all my fault. I hate myself. Will he ever love me after this? About 15 minutes later, Felix, Sean and Tyler arrive. We all wait for Ethan to wake up. "Hey so what exactly happened when I was gone?" I awkwardly ask Tyler. "He was locked in his room all the time. Barley ate. Or drank. He got really depressed. You know, he tried to cut but I think he was too scared. He just took the pills." My mouth drops open. He tried to...because of me...? I don't deserve him. He deserves someone so much better than me. I'll never be able to forgive myself.

Ethan's POV
I regain consciousness and hear voices. Someone's holding my hand. I open my eyes and see Mark there, holding my hand. "Mark look! He's awake!" Marks back was towards me. He quickly turns and says "Hey Ethan. Do you remember me?" I think for a minute. Why is he here? I thought he hated me...I missed him. "M-Mark?" I whisper. "Yes!" He says and hugs me. A few tears slip out of my eyes. "I thought you hated me..." Felix, Sean and Tyler walk out of the room to give us some privacy.

"I love you. I always will. I'm so so SO sorry for what I made you do. I love you so much, please don't ever scare me like that again." I hugs him tight and kiss him gently on the lips. "I love you too. I won't again. I promise." I whisper.

In a few days I'm discharged from the hospital. We go back to Mark's house, just me and him. Just to have a day alone. "I'm home!!" I yell to the empty house. Chica comes bounding down the hallway towards me and jumps on me, knocking me down and licking my face. "I missed you too! You cutie. Stop. Stooop! Chica!" I say and giggle. I look up at Mark and he's smiling down at me. "Why don't we get comfy and watch a movie?" Mark asks.

Once I go back to my room, I put some fuzzy pj pants on and a plain old t-shirt. I go downstairs and see Mark waiting on the couch with Chica. "Hey, you're gonna have to move over hun." He says and pushes her to the opposite side of the couch. She whines a little, but stops as soon as I sit down. Mark wraps his arm around me and pulls me close. "I missed you so much little blueberry." Mark says to me. I smile and say, "And I missed you, Markimoo." He grins and look down. "So what are we gonna watch?"

We decide on The Belko Experiment. "It's a horror movie. Some voice comes over a speaker and says 'You have to kill 30 people or we will kill 60' and at first, people think it's a joke. Until people actually start dying. How does that sound?" I nod my head in agreement. "Sounds pretty good." I say and smile. We've been doing a lot of smiling today. I think things are finally back to normal. Time for me to apologize.

Mark goes into the kitchen to pop some popcorn and I follow him. He's getting the popcorn ready and puts it in the microwave. "Hey Mark..." I say softly. "Yes my little blueberry?" Mark says and chuckles. "I'm...I'm sorry for what I did. With Tyler. I was just-" I'm cut off by Mark turning around and placing his lips onto mine. I melt into the kiss and butterflies explode in my stomach. I feel tingly. I love this feeling...I love Mark. He pulls away. "Did it feel like that?" He asks. "No..." I whisper and stare in awe. I forgot how it felt. "Then it's okay. I accept your apology."

Okay well. I could end it there. And be a total asshole. But I think I wanna continue. I'm kinda running out of ideas though and I really don't wanna do smut. Someone from school *cough* Ari *cough* found my account and started reading my books. Greaaaat. But anyway you're welcome for the quick update XD I wanted to write something so yeah. Anyway I love y'all! If you liked this, punch that vote button IN the face. LIKABOSS! And...high fives all around I will see all you dudes...IN THE NEXT CHAPTEEEEEEER!!

Cookie~Chan 🍪