Chapter 11

Mark's POV
Oh no...not again....I look out the window to see Anti and Dark...fucking. I look over to Sean who gives me a worried glance and tilts his head down towards where Ethan and Felix are. Oh my poor child...

Ethan's POV
What? Mark what are you doing...M-Mark...I look over at Dark and Anti when I hear a moan, and see them full out having sex in this place. I start to panic. "MARK!!! MARK STOP!!" I scream. Dark only gives me a look and goes back to what he was doing.

"Shhhh...Ethan that's not Mark. Mark is in the other place with Sean....I know this must be hard for you b-" when he says this is just start screaming and pulling at the chains with all my might. "MARK WHERE ARE YOU?!" I scream cause Dark to get annoyed a glare at me. "You know, the more you yell, the less it makes me want to keep you here." He says and Anti looks up from the floor at me.

"Good! I don't want to be here. I want my Mark back and I want to go home..." I say and collapse once again, into Felix's chest. All of a sudden I fall flat on my face. I looked up and saw that I was in Tyler's basement from the party. Tyler isn't here so I get scared and frantically search the house for him. I finally found him in his room sleeping. What time is it? I look at a clock and it reads 2:30 am. Fuck...it's been this long?

I jump into Tyler's bed and start shaking him frantically. "Tyler!! TYLER!! TYLER WAKE THE FUCK UP!!" After about three calls he wakes up. "Mmm?" Is his only response and he doesn't even open his eyes. "Tyler please...you have to help me." Tyler finally opens his eyes. "With what? Did you and Mark make a mess?" And grins. I burst into tears and Tyler pulls me close to him. "Hey...shhhh. Baby what's wrong? What's going on?"

I call myself down enough to tell him what's going on. After I tell him the whole story he looks at me and says "I'm sorry. There's nothing we can do about this. We've just gotta wait until Dark goes back. He'll get tired eventually." I push my face into his chest, "But...him and Sean..." I can feel his shirt getting wet. Fuck why do I have to be such a baby? Why do I have to cry so much. I hate myself.

"Listen honey. They aren't Mark and Sean. They are Dark and Anti. Two totally different beings. Mark is probably so worried about you right now." I whimper and he holds my head close to him. "It's gonna be okay...just relax."

Marks POV
All of a sudden, Ethan disappears. Oh no...no no no. What happened? Ethan you shouldn't have said that! "Mark...what just happened? Where's Ethan?" I vaguely hear Sean ask me. "He...he's back at home. Thank God he's safe. Dark sent him back after he wished to be there.

"Oh so he's okay?" Sean asks with relief. "Yeah...but I don't think Felix is." I look down into the room and he's just sitting on the floor, staring at the space where Ethan used to be. Poor Felix. He's probably so confused and scared right now. All of a sudden I feel soft lips pressed against mine. I gasp in surprise, which allows their tongue to enter my mouth.

I open my eyes for a split second, and I can tell it's Sean. I immediately pull away and ask, "What the fuck Sean? What's wrong with you?" He looks down shyly and says, "I thought...maybe you changed your mind again. I know I broke up with you but can't you leave Ethan for me?" I look at him bewildered. I sense a chance to take Dark over, he's being weak. Then everything goes black.

Tyler's POV
He's so worried about Mark...they're so cute in a relationship. I just wish it was me and him. Maybe I could steal a kiss while he's weak? No. No that's wrong. I can't do that. I stare at the top of his head and place a gentle kiss on it. He looks up at me.

"Tyler...?" He says questioningly, starting to inch away. I only hold him tighter saying, "Shhh it's okay. Baby I'm not gonna do anything. I've got you now, they can't hurt you anymore." He looks suspicious but then places his head back on my chest. "I love you..." I whisper.

Sean's POV
I still like him. I still like Mark....should I kiss him? Nah he's not over Ethan and it'd be wrong for Felix. I try to fight off these thoughts for a few minutes but finally I can't take it anymore. While Mark is distracted and focusing on Felix I take my chance. When I press my lips onto his he gasps in shock, letting me slide my tongue into his mouth.

He pushes me away and says "What the fuck Sean? What's wrong with you?" I still like you...that's what. Why did I even break up with you in the first place...? "I thought...maybe you changed your mind again. I know I broke up with you but can't you leave Ethan for me?" I said in a small voice. All of a sudden he disappears and I'm the only one left in here.

I look out the window thing and see him there instead of Dark. No...oh no please don't tell Felix. Please...? The chains on Felix are released, and I feel Anti's weakness. I choose to leave then.

Ethan's POV
I miss him...it's now 3:00 am. I know it's only been 30 minutes since I got back but it feels like forever. I miss Mark so much and I can't deal with being without him for much longer. Nows my chance to...experiment. I lay on top of Tyler and he looks confused. "Hey, Ethan what are you doing?" He asks me. "Nothing." I say, straddling his waist. "Ethan...don't make me-" he gets cut off by my lips connecting to his.

He seems to melt into the kiss. We hear a loud bang and Tyler moves a little, but I don't care. I stay on top of him with our lips still connected. I feel new butterflies in my stomach, but then I hear footsteps coming up the stairs and remember what happened.

Yay I got two updates in ONE week!! Are you guys proud of me? This chapter was like 1,100 words instead of just 1k! Yaaaaay. I'm so proud of myself. There was such an urge to write and before I knew it, I was at 1k. I hope y'all are having a wonderful weekend!

Cookie~Chan 🍪 out