Chapter 1

Ashton Irwin if you didn't know what he looked like.

Sabrina's POV

Abigale keeps bugging me and wanting me to tell her my crush. Oh wait this is not a proper introduction. Well, hi! My name is Sabrina Renee Faith, people always say I'm the "most popular girl in the school". My parents think they can control my life. Ugh I'm 19! They chose Abigale as my "best friend" and they want me to date this rich man named something along the lines of Eric, or something like that.

But the person I want to date, his name is Ashton Irwin and he is soooo cute. People labeled him as the "nerd" of the school. Mainly because he always has his homework done on time and all of his grades are 100's. In the college I go to we have to travel and most of the time we can pick out partners, but on this one Mr. Blake is picking the partners.

"Abigale Cross your partner is a Calum Hood."

"What no he's a nerd!" She screamed at the teacher.

"He is not! But I am sorry, but have oh ever heard the saying 'you get what you get and you don't throw a fit'? Well listen to it right now."

"OH!" The class screamed at my so called 'Bestie'.

"Miss Sabrina Faith, your partner is Ashton Irwin."

"Oh thank god." I mumble under my breath.

I look at Ashton and smile, once he smiles back I look away.

"Michael Clifford your partner is Luke Hemings."

They look at each other and slap high-fives.

Once Mr. Blake tells everyone else their partners and the places we are going I walk over to the empty seat next to Ashton and sit right next to him.

"Are you only sitting there because I'm your partner?" Ashton asked me.

"No not really. But that's one reason I am." I tell him.

"What's another reason?" He asked looking in my baby blue eyes with his hazel/green eyes.

"Becauseihaveacrushonyou." I answer quietly and quickly. Unfortunately he understood it.

"Wait the most popular girl in the entire school, the girl I've liked since kindergarten, has a crush on me?" He asked smiling.

And being me, I blushed and barley nodded.

"This is a dream come true." He whispers to himself.

"Miss Faith, Mr Irwin?" Asked Mr. Blake.

"I uh- yes?" I asked.

"Um the bell just rang."

"Oh ok thank you." Ashton responded.

Finally time to go home.

"Um, hey I was wondering if I could take you home?" Ashton asked popping up from nowhere.

"Um sure." I smiled.

"Good because we both need to pack. Um and I kind of need your help packing my bag." Ashton blushed.

"Sure I can help. Only if you help me."

"Sure thing."

A/N well this is chapter one of my first Ashton Irwin/5SOS fan fiction. I hope you enjoyed.