Chapter 6

Ashton's POV

After I let Mia give Luke her number, we started to drive back to the hotel. Awe needed to gather up our stuff to bring it to the apartment we're renting. Sabrina and I decided on getting an apartment because it's easier and there is more space. Plus, we are going to be here for like three more months.

When we got back to the hotel, Sabrina, on instinct, jumped out. Can you guess what happened?

Guess right here... I won't judge.

She tripped. On the plant pot. Then guess what? She just lied there. Laughing. Mia got out to check on her, and tripped on Sabby's feet.

Wow, I am so lucky. I thought. When everything was going great, guess what? I TRIPPED ON THE DAMN PLANT POT!

What the actual crap, this pot is cursed.
I'm not kidding when I say that this pot will be the death of me.

Once we all got up from our laughing fit, we headed up to the room. We grabbed our packed suitcases and headed to the car after handing in the room key.

Mia's POV

Okay, I just gave Luke my number. He is so cute! We're about to get in the car, and Ashbrina (Ashton and Sabrina) is putting the things in the back. I look over and see the plant pot, whom I am naming Edie, and shove him in the car.

I'm just about to get on Twitter when i get an unknown number text.

Unknown number
Hey, it's Luke. Ashton gave me your number. This is Mia right?

Mia
yes this is mia, and hi!

Luke
Okay, I just wanted to make sure it was. Imagine if it wasn't though. That would make me scream.

Mia
okay now i want to see that.

Luke
No you don't XD

Mia
Maybe I do. Well I gotta go, Ashton's making Sabrina and I get off our phones. Bye Luke!

Luke
Okay... Bye Mia!

After I ended the chat with Luke, I turned off my phone.

Sabrina's POV

Today, after we got to the apartment- which was pretty big- Mia and I went to the hair parlour to change our hair. We decided to dye it pastel colours. (Mia's hair is the orange/pink and Sabrina's is the pink, blue, and purple one!) Ashton told us not to do it, but I thought it would be fun. SO WE'RE DOING IT!! In your face Ash.

When we got back to the apartment, I thought it would be funny if i did this,

"Honey , I'm hooommmeee," and i did.

"What the heck did you do to your hair?" Ash asked.

"I dyed it? Look at Mia's! It's so cute!" ai told him smiling.

"Welp, no going back now. You're gonna get a suspension when we get back."

"No I'm not, i told Professor Blake I wanted to do this and he said 'okay', so I did it." I told Ash smugly.

"Ugh, fine, well imma go to bed, you comin'?" He asked.

"Yeah, Mia, Ash and I are going to bed!" I yelled at her.

"K Sabby! Night!" She yelled back.

"Goodnight!"

a/n OMG I AM SO SORRY!!!! i totally forgot i was writing this!!! i'm so sorryyyyyyyyyy. also sorry for this crappy chapter. but yeah. byeeeeeeeeeee