Chapter 5

Mia^

Sabrina's POV

When I woke up, we still had a few hours on the plane. Ashton was still awake, or at least he was awake, so I decided to play a game.

"Hey wanna play 20 questions?" I ask him.

"Sure. We still have like three more hours." He responded with a smile.

"Okay. Where are you from in Australia?" I ask.

"Sydney, you?"

"Perth."

"Oh you traveled far from home to do school." He said.

"My dad had a job transfer. Anyway, you have any siblings?"

"Yeah, a sister and a brother. Lauren and Harry. What about you."

"Yeah." I said with a sniffle. " I had and older brother and sister. They were twins and never left each other's side. My brother, Ian went to a club, my sister, Mia, was the 'designated driver' she was driving and a drunk driver crashed into Ian's side, killing him on impact.

"Mia on the other hand was put in a coma, and that was a few weeks ago. She still hasn't woken up. And I'm really scared. She's gorgeous." By now I'm in tears. People on the plane are giving me strange looks and Ashton stood up, walked to the front of the plane and shouted.

"Guys stop giving her weird looks! Yeah she's in tears, so what, have you never seen anyone cry before?! Her sister is in a coma and her brother is dead! How else do you expect her to react? Just stop!"

"Ohmygosh Ashton why?" I whispered, embarrassed, to him when he sat down.

"Why not?" He smirked. "Your turn to ask a question."

The game goes on and the last question is finally asked.

"Have you ever been in a band other than the one you're currently in?" I ask him.

"Yeah I used to be in a band called 'Swallow The Goldfish'." He giggles.

"Your turn," I tell him.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" He asks.

Oh my gosh. What? What do I say.

I sit there with my mouth open, about to speak until he interrupts.

"Of corse you're going to say no, it's obvi-" I cut him off.

"Ashton, of course I will hun." I giggle.

"Really?" He asked with a goofy smile on his face.

"Yes really." He leaned over to me, and kissed me passionately. When he pulled away he giggled.

"Ladies and gentleman the plane will be landing in about five minuets so please buckle your seat belts. Thanks you. Enjoy your time in San Fransisco."

When the lady said that I grabbed Ashton's hand and gripped it. I hate planes landing.

          ~At the hotel~

When we get to the hotel, Ashton and I have to share a bed. We got a one bed hotel room, with no couch. What hotel room has no couch?