Chapter 4

Ashton's POV

After we went to my house to get my bags, we went back to Sabrina's and it was my mission to not let her back into that hospital.

"Oh honey your back! Why would you do that to yourself I thought I made it clear not to do it again. Sabrina I-" her father was cut off by Sabrina.

"Dad, Abigale got to me okay? I'm sorry. Ash is staying the night because tomorrow we're going to San Francisco for the school project okay? Thanks bye we'll be gone by the time you wake up. I'll leave you a note." She says dragging me up to her room.

"If I said that to my parents, the would ground me!" I said giggling.

She smiled and got changed into her pajamas, were literally best friends and we get changed in front each other all the time now, and I changed into mine. She climbed into bed, patting the spot next to her, indicating me to get in.

When I got in bed I looked at her and she smiled. She cuddled her head into my chest and soft snores escaped her lips.

-Next Morning-

Sabrina's POV

When I woke up I saw Ashton looking at me smiling. I smiled back and got up.

"I'm going to write the not for my parents and we gotta leave soon. Get ready. Be down stains in thirty." I told him as I got into a light blue tank top, a bunch of bracelets to cover my cuts, and black skinny jeans.

"Okay." He said.

I walked downstairs, finding a price of paper and a pen.

So as you can see, Ash and I have left. We had the school trip to got to. We won't be back for at least a couple months.

Love you, bye
-Sabby<3

After I wrote the note I looked up and saw Ashton with the bags and keys. I grabbed the keys from his hand walking outside to my car.

"Get in Bub." I said with a big smile.

He got in and we got to the airport stopping at Taco Bell on the way there. We are our Taco Bell and made our way inside the airport. When we got through security, we went to our gate and waited for the people to call our flight.

"Flight 148 to San Fransisco now boarding." The people announced.

"Well this is our flight." I smiled.

"Yup." He smiled back.

We got on our flight and I threw my hair in a bun. I lay my head down on Ashton's shoulder looking up at him basically asking if this was okay.

"Yes it's fine Sabrina. Haha." He giggled. Oh my lord his giggle though. How?

I slowly started to drift asleep and I heard Ashton mumble one thing,

"I'm falling for you Sabby, and I'm falling fast."

A/N I'm sorry it's so short!! It's a filler but hey that is Sabrina at the top sooo,
Byeeeeeee ilyasm