Part 5

GENEVIEVE'S POV
I was in the toys store with Sally getting a toy for her. She cleaned herself up so no one see's blood on her." Can I have this Genna?" She said holding up a plastic doll with blonde hair, green eyes, and wearing a purple dress." Yeah. Is that all?" I said and she nodded for an answer." Ok let's go pay". I said and we went to the check out." Ok that will be 12.95". The clerk said and I handed him the money." Ok you two have a nice day". The clerk said and we left the store. I could tell that Sally was really happy to have a new toy and it was nice to see that. We were walking until I bumped into someone." Oh I'm sorry". A voice said I looked to see it was Goku and his friends." Goku?" I said and they were shocked. They probably don't recognize me." H-How do you know my name?" He said and I giggled." This isn't funny! Tell us who you are now!" Vegeta said." You don't recognize me? It's me Genna". I said and they were shocked." Genna? Wow! You looked different". Goku said." That's because she's not wearing a hoodie or glasses you idiot". Vegeta said." Right". He said scratching the back of his head then he looked to Sally." Who's that? Is she your sister or something?" He said." No she isn't. She's a friend". I said." Wow he's cute Genna. Is he your boyfriend?" Sally said. I froze in shock and Goku blushed." No. He's just a friend. He's married". I said." Oh. Well it's nice to meet you. I'm Sally". She said holding her hand up to Goku." It's a pleasure to meet you Sally. I'm Goku". Goku said and they shook hands." So what are doing here Genna?" Piccolo said." Just went to the toy store for Sally so we're just going home". I said." Oh well there's a party in my house and I'm happy to invite you. It's starts at 6. It's Capsule Corp". Bulma said." I would love to but not sure". I said." Oh ok. Well it would be nice if you come". She said." I'll think about it". I said and we said goodbye and walked away." Why don't you go to the party Genna?" Sally said." Cause I don't know if Slendy is going to let me". I said." Of course he would let you. Remember he always says we can do whatever we want but you have to watch your back for enemies". She said." Wow Sally. Just wow". I said." I know! I'm smart!" She said happily. I ruffled her hair and we went to the alleyway. I made sure it was safe to teleport and it was. I teleported both of us in front of the house and we walked in. As soon as we got in, Sally went running to her room to play with her new doll." Looks like you made her day". A voice said and I turned to see Slendy." Yeah. She's really happy". I said." You know I've been watching you as you walked home you know". He said." Really?" I said." Uh huh. So you have new human friends. That's nice. Though you are keeping the secret right?" He said and I nodded." And about that party?" He said." Yeah they invited me". I said." So you going?" He said." Don't know. I need your approval. And I don't know about if you got any killings you want me to do". I said." Well I don't have any killings for you so it safe for you to go. But". He said." If you mess up. You know the consequences". He said." Of course. I would never mess up. They're just humans. They won't find out". I said." True as always". He said." Thanks Slendy". I said and went to my room.
Later on...
It was almost six so I got ready for the party. I wore a white undershirt and and small over shirt with black birds on it,black jeans, a necklace and bracelets and boots and I got my brush and I comb my hair straight. I also put my tail inside my clothes and I couldn't see it at all.

Once I was done, I softly flew to my door to see the girls outside

Once I was done, I softly flew to my door to see the girls outside. I told them about the party and wanted to see how I looked. I opened the door and the girls were shocked." OMG you look amazing!" Clockwork said." I do?" I said." Of course you do!". Jane said." Thanks". I said. We walk to the living room to see the guys and they're eyes widen once they looked at me." Wow". BEN said." My my your good looking Genevieve". Offenderman said." Keep your hands to yourself brother". Slendy said." Oh your no fun". Offender said." Well I'm going bye". I said." Be careful!" Sally yelled and I close the door and flew to the sky. I knew where Capsule corp was so I flew to the direction. Once I saw Capsule corp, I flew down away from it and went walking. I could hear the music and people talking from the distance. I was at the door and I knocked. The door opened to reveal Bulma." Genna! You made it!" She said and hugged me." Yeah". I said and she let go of me." Well don't just stand there, come in". She said and I went inside with her. Then I saw everyone in the room." Guys Genna came!" Bulma said and everyone looked at me." Hey Genna". Goku said." Hey". I said. Then something caught my eye. I looked to my right and saw Piccolo looking right at me. He saw me looking at him and he turned away with a light shade of red on his face. I giggled to myself and went to hangout with everyone. The party was getting a bit boring but it was fun to talk to everyone. Bulma kept asking me if I wanted food but I declined. Slendy says since I'm a cannibal now that I can't eat human food anymore. I just sat on the couch silently until Goku and Vegeta came to me." Hey Genna, wanna train?" Goku said." Sure". I said and I got up and walk with them outside until Goku's wife ChiChi stopped Goku." Where are you going Goku?" She said and Goku had a nervous face and was shaking up." I'm going to train with Vegeta and Genna". He said nervously and ChiChi glared at me." Why? There's nothing to train for?" She said angrily." So what if he wants to train? You ain't the boss of him". I said and she looked at me. I could sense she is angry but she isn't stronger than me." Excuse me?!" She said angrily which made everyone looked at us." I said you ain't the boss of him. He can do whatever he wants. He's not a child nor are you his parent". I said." You can't tell me what to do or say to my husband". She said." You can't do the same thing with Goku". I said." ChiChi calm down". Bulma said." Calm down? This brat is being disrespectful". She said." Me the brat? I maybe a girl but I'm no brat". I said." How could anyone stand you? Your so annoying! How could you parents stand you? They probably abandon you because they didn't want you around. You pig". She said. I froze in shock because she said that about my parents. I suddenly started to have flashbacks of my parents being bad to me and beating me. I shook my head and I got angry." Yeah they did!" I said." They abused me and my life was a living nightmare! I still have scars from the beatings they do to me!" I yelled. Everyone was shocked including ChiChi. I started to cry and I ran out of the house." Genna!" Goku yelled. I ran until into the middle of the forest and I sat on a rock crying my eyes out." Stop crying Genevieve. Your being weak". I said to myself but I just couldn't stop. I could still remember my parents hurting me. It almost felt like I'm still getting those beatings right now.