Part 11

TOBY'S POV
We were teleport to a building called Capsule corporation. We looked at each other and nodded. We hid and Masky went to the front door and knocked. We heard the door open to reveal a blue haired woman. She isn't the one we want. She closed the door so I knocked on the door again. The door open to reveal the blue haired woman again." Hello? Whoever is doing this, please stop". She said and close the door. Masky did it and the door swung open. We heard stomps and it was the blue haired woman again." Ok listen here! I don't want to play this game! If someone else knocks on the door, I will knock someone out". She said and went back inside." When is a different person coming out?" Hoodie said and I shrugged." I have an idea. If that woman comes outside then we just knocked her out and tie her up. That way, her friends will come out trying to look for her". Jeff said." Good idea. Toby do you have the sleeping drug you put on a handkerchief?". Masky said." Y-Yeah I do". I said and took it out and spread some of it on a handkerchief. Masky knocked on the door and the woman came out with a frying pan. She was screaming so I slowly walked up behind her and put the handkerchief on her face. She was struggling until she passed out because of the smell of the drug." Good now go tie her up in that forest. Me and Toby will do this". Hoodie said so Jeff and Masky picked up the woman and carried her to the woods. We knocked on the door and hid. Someone opened it and stepped out. It was two people. One was wearing orange and blue clothing and the other is wearing a white shirt and black pants. I gave Hoodie a drug up handkerchief and slowly walked to them. We then wrapped the handkerchief around their mouths and noses and they started struggling. Soon they passed out so we landed them in the bushes. They won't wake up until it will become 7pm. We hid again and soon two more people came out." Where are they? They better not be playing a prank on us". One of them said. He said wearing a weird dress thing and so was the small one. Soon we drugged them and put them where we have those other sleeping people. Then we hid and two person came out. We was short and wore a red shirt and tan pants and the other was tall and was wearing green clothes." Guys?" The small one said. We went behind then and drugged them making then pass out. Then we hid and two more came out. One was a tall green creature and the other one was short and looked disturbed." Now where could those idiots ran off to". The short one said. We slowly walked to them and put the handkerchief on their mouths and noses. They soon passed out and we put them over to the other sleeping people. Because of our super strength, we carried half of them to where Masky and Jeff went. We found them in the middle of the forest." Perfect. Now let's get to tying". Masky said. Then we started to tie them up to a tree with really hard, unbreakable chains. We also tape their mouths as well." T-They'll w-wake up o-once it's d-dark out here". I said and they nodded. It will soon be dark.
A FEW HOURS LATER....

GOKU'S POV
I woke up to the smell of fire and I looked around to see the others tied up in a tree. Even Bulma. I tried to wake them up but I had tape on my face and some of them were waking up and then the rest of us. We struggled to get out of these chains but they were too strong." Finally you woke up". Someone said and we all turned to see four guys. Then I remember three of these guys we saw them murder. But there was a new one. He had white skin, eyes that look like he hasn't slept, and a widen smile. I started to shriek in anger when the one man wearing orange goggles slapped me." Shut it before I cut you". The smile guy said and pulled out a knife and his friends got other weapon. One had a kitchen knife, one had a axe, the third one had a crowbar, and the last guy had a normal knife." Now we are gonna ask you simple questions. Answer them incorrectly then you will be either stabbed or cut. Oh and if you use cocky remarks we will beat you to the ground. Got it?" The white mask guy said. We looked at each other and nodded. Then they came to us and took off the tape and it hurt really bad." Good. Question 1, do you have a friend name Genna?" The black hoodie man said and our eyes widen." What if we do?! You won't touch her". Piccolo said and they laughed." Your hilarious! We can kill you if we want to green man so if I were you, I would keep the confidence to yourself". The smile guy said."Yes or no to the question?!" The white mask man said." Fine we do". Bulma said." Question 2, do you know where she *tic* is?" The orange goggles man said." She's at her home". Piccolo said." Did you hurt her in anyway?" The white mask guy said." No of course not! Man what idiots when we are her friends". Bulma said. The orange goggles man came up to Bulma holding a ace to her neck." Want to say that *tic* again?" He said." Boys enough with questions. Let me talk to them". Someone said out of nowhere." Yes Master". The orange goggles man said. They stepped back and a really tall man appeared in front of us. He had white skin and wore a black tuxedo. But the scary thing is that he has no face. Not even a nose just no face." Hello Z Fighters". He said and our eyes widen." Who are you?" I said." My name isn't important. What's important is that I need help". He said and I raised an eyebrow." With what exactly?" Krillin said." You see, Genna has gone missing. We thought she was with you but it seems not. Which means something bad happened. So I need your help". He said. What? Genna is missing? But why? It couldn't have been them. I looked over to everyone and they were all shocked and worried." Why do you need to find Genna? Are you gonna kill her?" Piccolo said. The killers behind him looked like they were nervous." Master, you should just tell them. If they discontinue being around Genna, then we'll just kill them or erase their memories about Genna". The black hoodie man said." Fine". The tall man said." Look, Genna is with me". He said." You mean a killer?" I said and he nodded and our eyes widen." You can't be serious mister. Genna is a sweet, innocent girl. She wouldn't kill anyone". Bulma said." Yeah don't be talking lies about Genna!" Yamcha said." I'm not lying. Genna is a killer. She helps kill some people I give her". He said. Genna's a killer? Then she must be that killer we saw with them. And....I was probably the one who slapped her." Why should we help killers?" Tien said." Yeah if Genna is a killer then that's on her". Vegeta said." That's too bad. Genna is you fours kind Goku". He said and I gasp." How do you know my name?" I said." I stalk people for a living. I'm a creepy person." He said." What do mean she our kind?" I said." She's a saiyan". He said." WHAT?!" We all said." A saiyan?! That can't be! Saiyans were all dead because of the explosion in planet Vegeta!" Vegeta said." Well she is. She has the tail and everything". He said." So will you help?" He said and we looked at each other." Fine". I said." Good decision. Also one more thing". He said." If you tell about our presence or about Genna, then we will kill all of you". He said." Fine we won't tell". Krillin said." Good. We won't need your female friends so we'll teleported her back to her house. Don't tell anyone about this Bulma Briefs". The tall man said and Bulma yelped." Ok ok, I won't tell". She said. Then she disappeared and the chains got off." Now since we have you guys, you'll be staying in our house. And just to warn you, there are other killers there too". He said." What!?" We all said. Boy, this will be scary with living with killers.