Part 9

GENEVIEVE'S POV
I didn't go to the party Bulma said because we have another murder to do tonight. I'm here with Toby, Hoodie, and Masky discussing what to do." Ok so this next kill is another girl. Hopefully this one doesn't have a friend with her. And since the news caught our last one, we need to break in the house". Hoodie said." But how? They probably have locks in the house and properly security cameras". Masky said." A-Are you dumb? W-We have a saiyan with us a-and we can j-j-just destroy the w-wires for the security cameras". Toby said and Masky growled." Anyways, that's what we'll do ok?" Hoodie said and we nodded." Let's go then". Masky said and we got our weapons ready and put on our masks and put our hoods up. We left the mansion and started to walk out of the forest." Ok the house is over there. I made sure no cameras around here see us". Masky said." When did you do that?" I said." I have my ways". He said and I rolled my eyes. We got to the house and walked around it. Then we stopped at a circuit breaker. Masky opened it with his crowbar and he check for the security cameras one. But instead he broke them all." Ok Genna, can you fly to the girl's window?" Hoodie said and I nodded. I went to see the girl's window and found it. She was asleep which was perfect. I broke the window and the girl didn't hear it." I did it". I whispered." Ok n-now help u-us up". Toby said and I grabbed them up one by one. We were now inside the room and we smirked." Who wants to do it?" Hoodie said." Me". I said and they all moved. I grabbed my knife out and put my hand on her mouth. Then the girl woke up and she tried to scream but it came out as muffles." You better shut her up BloodLust". Masky said and I nodded." I Don't Wanna Die, So You're Gonna Have To". I whispered to her and I started to stab her in the stomach. Then finally stopped screaming so I grabbed her heart out with my hands and put my knife back in my pocket." You s-sure love hearts". Toby said and I nodded while I put the heart in a bag." Let's go". Masky said and we jumped out of the window running to the forest.
THIRD PERSON POV
But what theses proxies don't know is that they were being watched.

GOKU'S POV
Me and the guys all watched as the people jumped out of the house and run off." So those must be the ones killing. Not one but more". Piccolo said." Yeah. They all work together". Krillin said." I can't believe this. Why would they do this to their own kind?" Tien said." I don't know but we better stop them". I said." Right". They all said. We followed the killers into the forest and made this we stay behind them. We saw them and they were just walking." What do you think guys? Do we attack now?" I said." I'm going for it. There just humans. They aren't a threat to us". Vegeta said and flew down." Should we let him do this dad?" Gohan said." I don't know". I said.

GENEVIEVE'S POV
Me and the rest were walking back to the mansion because we got tired of running. Then I started to sense something. Something that is behind us. I concentrated on this chi and it was not even close to mine. Then the chi started to pick up for some reason. Then I heard something coming to us. I turn a bit to see a ki blast come to us." Guys look out!" I said grabbing the guys away from the ki blast. The blast hit a tree and exploded." Is everyone ok?" I said and they nodded. We got up and faced where the blast came from." Who are you? Show yourself". Masky said." I'm not gonna listen to you". The voice said. I know that voice anywhere. It was Vegeta. I was shocked at first but he'll never realize it's me." Just show yourself". I said changing my voice." Fine". Vegeta said and came out crossing his arms. Toby's eyes widen then looked at me." Genna isn't t-that o-one of your f-friends?" He whispered." Yeah". I whispered back." I'm screwed". I whispered." No you're not". He whispered." What do you want?" Hoodie said." I was going to ask the exact same thing. Shouldn't you people be home?" He said." Yeah we are going to. This is our way home". Masky said." Oh really then tell me this. Why did I see you jumping out of a house?" He said and our eyes widen." Run". Masky said softly and we all started to run away. I could tell Vegeta was following us but we would change ways in the forest." W-We can't h-h-have him s-seeing us go to the mansion. We h-have to d-d-do this until h-he can't find us". Toby said and we nodded. Then we got to the center of the forest. We tried to run but then Goku and the rest came and surrounded us." What makes it's ok for you four to be killing people?" Piccolo said." How dare you?!" Yamcha said. Then Goku stepped in and walk towards us." What you guys did is unforgivable. You have no right to kill people". He said. Then he stopped looked at me." Why would you do this? To your own kind? What do you have against your own kind?" He said I didn't want to do this but I have no choice. I ran to him and punched him in the stomach. Making him fly to a tree. The guys were shocked but smirked." Dad are you?" Gohan said and Goku got up from the tree." You think you're stronger than me? We'll see about that". He said and he charged at me. We started to fight and Hoodie, Masky, and Toby started to fight with some of them. Honestly, since they're proxies they can fight with anything. They maybe humans but they fought with hybrids, aliens from Zalgo, and some of Zalgo's soldiers. We kept fighting until Goku hit me into a tree. I looked at him and he was right in front of me." How dare you kill innocent people? What did they do to you?" He said sternly. I went for a punch but he grabbed my fist. He then slapped me in the face and it made my mask hit my cheek where I was cut by Rake. I looked at him and kicked him away from me." We got to go". Masky said and the boys all got to me." Hurry, teleported us Genna". Hoodie whispered. I nodded and teleported us away. We teleported right back in front of the mansion and quickly got inside." That was close". I said and they nodded." It w-was good thing that t-t-they didn't r-removed our masks".  Toby said.
PICCOLO'S POV
We were all shocked when the killers disappeared." How did they do that?" Goku said in shock." I don't know but I think the small one did it". I said." This is absurd! That killer has powers!" Vegeta said." Yeah but hopefully we won't see them again". Gohan said." Yeah. One of them almost brought out a crowbar". Krillin said. We all got into the sky and blasted off. I hope we don't see them again.