Part 10

GENEVIEVE'S POV
It was the next day, and I got up and put on some clothes. I then took a bite out of the heart I have and brushed my teeth again. While I was in the bathroom, I touched my cheek where Goku slapped my really hard. It made a bruise on my cheek. A really big bruise but it didn't hurt at all. I walked into the living room and saw Jane, BEN, Slendy, Laughing Jack, Bloody Painter, and Puppeteer." Morning". I said." Morning". They said and I sat down with them." How's your cheek?" Jane said." It's fine. It doesn't hurt". I said." Toby told me you were slapped by one of your human friends. They haven't removed your mask, right?" Slendy said sternly." No Master. They haven't". I said." Good. I wouldn't want to have your friends calling the cops on you or the other proxies". He said." Speaking of them, you don't mind if I go see them today right?" I said." It's fine. Just know if they find out, you have to get rid of them". He said and I nodded. I walked to the front door and left the mansion. I walked out of the forest and into the city. Then I saw Capsule corp so I went straight there. Once I got there, I knocked on the door. The door opened to reveal Bulma." Hey Genna!" She said." Hey!" I said." Come in". She said and I got in and she shut the door behind me. We went into the living room and saw everyone." Hey everyone!" I said and they saw me." Hey!" They said in sync. Then the looked at me wide eye." Genna?" Goku said and I hummed for a answer." What happen to your cheek?" He said and my eyes widen." Well...um". I said touching my cheek." I may have gotten into a fight yesterday". I said." You may have? That bruise is like covering you're whole cheek. And that's the cheek you got cut by from that creature we saw". Vegeta said." Yeah I have gotten into a fight. But I'm ok. It doesn't really hurt". I said." Was it a punch?" Piccolo said." Uh..no. It was a very hard slap". I said." But I'll be ok". I said with a smile." Well what brings you here?" Bulma said." What, I can't hang out with my friends?" I said." We've known you for six days and you think of us as friends?" Vegeta said." Yeah so what?" I said." Oh nothing". He said and I just shrugged. I sat with them and we just hung out." Hey Genna? Who slapped you?" Gohan said which made everyone looked at me." Well great". I thought." Well. It was a boy in a gang. He was bothering me so we started to fight. He then slapped me so yeah". I lied. They all seemed convinced which made me feel relieved. We all hung out for a while until they said they have to leave. I decided to leave as well but was stopped by someone calling my name." Genna!" Someone said and I turn to see Piccolo." Oh hey Piccolo. What's up?" I said." Well I was wondering if you....um". He said then I saw him turning a bit pink. I smiled and giggled." Spit it out Piccolo. Don't be so nervous". I said." Uh do you want to hang out for a bit?" He said looking down. He looked really nervous and it was really cute to see him like that." Sure". I said and he looked at me wide eye." Really?" He said in shock." Yeah why not? I mean the others are leaving and Bulma has to do some work. I have nothing to do so yeah. I'll hang out with you". I said. He smiled and picked me up bridal style. He flew into the air and flew off." Where are we going?" I said." You'll see". He said. Then we landed on top of a mountain and he put me down." Wow". I said looking at the amazing view." Amazing, isn't it?" He said." Yeah". I said." It's a really good view from up here". I said." I know". He said. Then I suddenly saw that he was looking right at me. I turn my body to face him and he blushed." Why are you blushing?" I said and he tried to cover his face. I giggled and smiled at him." I-eh". He said." Is there something you want to tell me?" I said. He was still blushing and was really nervous." I just...feel weird when I am around someone. My heart starts beating a lot and I don't know why". He said." Piccolo". I said and grabbed his hand." Your in love. That's why". I said. His eyes widen and I smiled." You ok?" I said." Yeah just confused". He said." What's so confusing?" I said." So I'm in love with the person I'm thinking about?" He said and I nodded." May I ask who are you thinking about?" I said and his face turned all red." I'm.....thinking about you". He said and my eyes widen. I blushed lightly and looked down." It's fine if you don't like me back. We could always stay as friends". He said." But I...". I said and sighed." I'll think about it". I said and he nodded. He then picked me up and he flew into the air." Do you mind taking me to East City? I need to go home". I said. He nodded and flew to East City. We landed and he put me down." I have fun Piccolo. We should really hangout more". I said. He blushed lightly and slightly nodded." I see you later Piccolo". I said. I softly kissed him on the cheek which made him blush more. I walked away and I could hear him blast off. I looked around and it was safe for me to teleport. But then I heard something in the distance. I looked around to see nothing. " P-Piccolo?" I said softly. It wasn't him so I shrugged it off. I tried to teleport until I heard a big noise behind me. Now I started to get scared. Suddenly something came behind me and threw me to the wall. It came to me and started to choke me." Let go of me!" I said while coughing." I don't think that will happen. I wonder what Zalgo is going to do with you, monkey". The person said and my eyes widen." Z-Zalgo?" I said." Nighty night". The person said and I suddenly was knocked out.
NEXT DAY...
MASKY'S POV
It's the next day and Genna hasn't came back from her human friends. I'm starting to get worried. Everyone is. We feel like those friends of hers did something or they found out about the killing. No it can't be that. Genna is a good actor, she couldn't have gotten caught. Me, Hoodie, Toby, and Jeff were in the living room with Slendy trying to figure out something." Well s-she couldn't have j-just disappear. G-Genna would have c-came back". Toby said." Well she couldn't have stayed. She would have told me. Which means that something bad happened". Slendy said." But the question is what?" I said." Maybe she got caught". Hoodie said." That's ridiculous she can keep a secret. There's no way she could have gotten caught". Slendy said." It is a p-possibility master". Toby said." True". He said then he looked at me." This is what I want you to do. Toby, Masky, I want you to get them to come out so you can kidnap them. Jeff and Hoodie, you two make sure they talk. Am I clear?" Slendy said and we nodded." Wait if they don't know where is she?" I said." Well we can't kill them. Genna wouldn't want that. I know what they are. Their not just ordinary humans. Four of them are Genna's kind". Slendy said." Their saiyans?!" We all said and he nodded." So we'll have them help us". He said and we nodded. We got our weapons ready and our masks on. We all put our hoods up making sure they won't see the side of our faces. Well expect for Jeff since he doesn't wear a mask. But his craved smile helps getting people scared." Ready?" Slendy said and we nodded. Let's do this.