so i thank you all

(from me to you)

hello.

this is a different one shot, as you can tell.
no dan and phil here.
just me
just you

ive been doing this book for six months now. i started, supposedly, in october.

when i started this, i didn't expect to see where it's gotten to. (i mean, it has a thousand!)

this was honestly one of the funniest stories to write.

maybe it was so fun because i could wrap everything up at the ending of each chapter. maybe it's because i could put all my random ideas out there into this book for people of all ages to read.

but nonetheless, it was so fun.

so, i thank you.

i thank you for the reads, the vote, the delightful comments, everything.

without you all, this book wouldn't have been a thing.

you all laughed, hated, got mad, and possibly cried at this book.

maybe even gave it a cheeky lil wink, wHo knows.

but this is what i call, the wrap up.

the wrap up of this entire book, this. entire. book.

no more random one shots from the ever fluffing me, story telling trashcan.

no more fluffy, questionable, maybe dirty, weird, silly, heartwarming (maybe), one shots of dan and phil.

yes, i know, this wrap up does not have food or a snack bar to sit at as you listen to this, as i am sorry for, but im saving up for smosh merch whoops.

this is where it ends
with a happy goodbye, and a welcoming hello to new things in the future. (i mean, we are at part 30 of this shi-)

but you all mean the entire world to me, and i love you all.

thank you for sticking with me, even throughout all my dumb puns, jokes, and things i might-of said.:,)

but good day or night depending where you live.:)<3

and goodbye to the phan one shots;)
(for now)