The Date

Lexi's P.O.V*

Alex and I were thrown on a wall. I looked up and saw Damon. I knew he just wanted to push Alex but since I was holding him I was thrown too.

"Damon!" I yelled anger rising in me. He just growled.

"DAMON!" I yelled again. His eyes snapped to me and they softned. Then regret.

"Lex! I'm soo sorry! I didn't mean to throw yo-" He tried saying but I cut him off.

"For what?!" I yelled. Alex growled and touched my back. Pain came as he touched it. I whimpered.

"You're bleeding..." Alex whispered. I felt it and flinched. It hurt, bad.

"I didn't even feel a thing....... Until now...." I said.

"I guess you were so busy talking to Damon that you didn't feel a... thing." Alex asked.

"Turn around." Mason said seriously and a little mad.

"Its just a scratch.." I murmered.

"Lex! There was a photo hanging from that wall but Tyler took it off and he left the nail in there, now turn around!" He said firmly and angerly.

I got a little worried but did what he asked. He gasped.

"Come with me." He said grabbing my arm.

"No why?!" I asked taking back my arm.

"Come. With. Me. NOW!" He said once again but in a scarier voice. I knew he wasn't going to hurt me but deep down....

I was scared.

I nodded.

"Look Lexi, I'm sorr-" Damon didn't get to finish his sentence because.......

He was attacked... By Mason. Damon was too strong for Mason-after all, Damon was Alpha-so thats when Alex got in.

I was just sitting their, frozen. My boys were fighting against Damon and his. When I finally snapped into reality I came between the fight. I turned into my wolf, even though my back hurted. I was the only one there.

Stop it! I yelled through the mind link now mad. They didn't listen. I growled and yelled again.

STOP IT!! NOWW! They still wouldn't listen. So I growled and barked, loudly. That got their attention fast. I turned into human form, not really caring that I was naked. I grabbed the blanket and put it around me.

I stormed into my room, slamming the door behind me. I got dressed and sat angrily on my back. I layed down I my bed and then immediatly got up, now hurt from the pain in my back. I growled.

"Lexi? Can I come in?" Mason asked while knocking on the door. I mumbled "Sure" But I doubt that he heard me.

"What?"

"S.u.r.e." I pronnounced the word slowly. He came in amd quietly closed the door behind him.

"Look, Lexi.... I'm sorry I just..." He took a deep breathe as his voice cracked.

"Lost it." He said and jumped on the bed face first. He growled ony pillow.

"I just don't want to see the people I love fighting." I whispered.

Sure I strongly disliked Damon-but hate him? Never! He was my mate-my soul mate-my other half. I can never hate him no matter how much I tried. I was born to love him.

"Sorry." He whispered. I nodded. He got up and I hugged him which he returned but I wuickly moved away from the pain in my back.

"Sorry. Amd lets go, you really need to get that checked out." I nodded and went in the hall... I heard slams and punches come from Damon's room.