Blue Bike

"Are you kidding me? Of course you can come! When will you be here?" Alex asked.

"Uhm I'm packing now. How far away is your house?"I asked.

"3 hours. Come at night." He replied.

"Okay see you later." I replied. I hung up and started packing all my clothes. I took the necklace that used to be my moms and put it on. I looked around my room..

"I'm gonna miss you." I whispered. I put on a leather jacket and let my dark brown hair fall over my shoulders. I put it in a high ponytail and put on my dark sunglasses. I got a sticky note and decided to write them a note so they wont worry-even though I know that either way they wont.

Dear OLD pack members,

I'm sorry for causing so much trouble for you guys. I will get out your way and you guys can finally probably be happy, as well as I can. Even though I may not ever see you guys again, I love you and always will no matter what will happen. I hope deep down, you guys will actually care and I hope a little part of you guys can love me the way I loved you, especially you Damon. Sorry for causing so much trouble.

Love, Lexi Williams.

I stuck the sticky note on the front door. I went up to my room in the pack house.... I checked the closet and saw some more clothes I grabbed them and put them in the bag. I got out. I went and put on so much perfume so they wont be able to track me down.

I hid behind a tree and waited for them to come. I just wanted to prove that they cared.

They finally came home and I waited. Seth read it outloud...

"Dear OLD pack members,

I'm sorry for causing so much trouble for you guys. I will get out your way and you guys can finally probably be happy, as well as I can. Even though I may not ever see you guys again, I love you and always will no matter what will happen. I hope deep down, you guys will actually care and I hope a little part of you guys can love me the way I loved you, especially you Damon. Sorry for causing so much trouble.

Love, Lexi Williams." He finished reading.

I couldn't see them but I heard them perfectly fine.

"Finally, I thought she was never gonna leave!" A girl said. I heard snorts and that was it. I lost it. I took off my clothes and piled them on eachother. I turned into my white wolf and I made a lot of noise. That caused everyone to look at me. I howled in pain. Of the rejection. The sadness. The unimportantness. I howled and whimpered, my face facing the sky. I shut my eyes.

I heard gasps from my old pack members.

"Its... Beautiful and so unusual." Tyler said. Everyone agreed. I whined and looked at Damon, whining once more. I grabbed my stuff in my mouth and ran away from them. I finally stopped and put on my clothes. I grabbed my two bags and went to the road.

I passed by a bar and saw a motorcycle with the keys in it.

"Don't mind if I do." I said to myself. I hopped on and put on the black helmet. It was a dark blue motorcycle.

I never really rode one but this is my day to learn. I pressed on the gas and I went racing off to Alex's. It wasn't so hard, to drive a motorcycle. But I guess its because I'm a werewolf.

Damon's P.O.V*

"Dear OLD pack members,

I'm sorry for causing so much trouble for you guys. I will get out your way and you guys can finally probably be happy, as well as I can. Even though I may not ever see you guys again, I love you and always will no matter what will happen. I hope deep down, you guys will actually care and I hope a little part of you guys can love me the way I loved you, especially you Damon. Sorry for causing so much trouble.

Love, Lexi Williams." Seth just finished reading.

"Finally, I thought she was never gonna leave!" Mary said. Everyone but Seth, Kyle, Tyler, and I snorted. We looked so guilty. We heard a lot of noise and thats when a beautiful wolf came out. She howled and whimpered. She looked at me then whined. She had a large black spot on her lower back, above her tail. She ran... She felt familiar... And when she howled I felt so guilty. I went inside and up to her room and I saw a woman riding a motorcycle with two bags... She reminded me of Lexi.... No I need to stop thinking about her even if my wolf is howling in pain and whining. I rejected her.

Lexi's P.O.V*

I arrived at Alex's in one hour. I went and knocked on the door and a handsome blonde came.

"Alex?" I asked.

"Lexi?" He replied. I nodded and smiled. He hugged me.

"How did you get here so fast?" He asked. I pointed my thumb to the bike.

"I didn't know you ride bikes?"

"I don't.. I just thought that tiday can be the day when I learn." He nodded.

"Hey Ale-Uhm.. Alex whos this?" Another handsome burnette asked.

"You never told them?" I asked.

"I never got the chance, you were supposed to come in 2 more hours.." Alex replied.

"Hi, i'm Lexi." I told the burnette.

"Dex." He replied. I nodded. Then I forgot I left the keys in the bike.. I went to get them.

"Whoa, whos that bad ass with the blue bike?" A guy who looked like Dex said.

"Um, Dex?" I asked.

"Twin. Mason."

"Lexi... So Alex, is there anymore people?" I asked. He smiled and nodded.

"Call the boys." Alex told Mason and Mason did what he was told. Oh yeah, Alex is also the alpha... Cool huh?

"Wait boys? No girls?" I asked. He shook her head.

Five guys came out.

"Guys, this is Lexi. Each ome of you will be introducing yourselves because she is apart of our family now." Alex said.

~~~~~

Dex. Mason. Cody. Chase. And Vincent. I tried memorizing their names and their faces. They were all handsome but Alex was the most handsomest.

"This is your room, Lexi." Alex showed me the way. It was gorgeous. There house was a mansion and my new room was twice the size of my old room. It was a king sized bed with a 73 inch screen tv on the wall. A boom box, a walking closet, a bathroom, and a drawer. I hugged ex once more. I still can't believe he let me in... I knew I was gonna like them better than the old pack members... Even though one was my mate.