Trouble; Miss Me?

Lexi's P.O.V*

"Urm... I don't know, Alex. You guys know I love you but its just too much for me to handle. I don't know if I can do this." I replied. Alex looked at me.

"Please, Lexi. Plus it will give you some time to be a even better fighter. Who knows maybe you could take me one time." I smiled weakly.

"Okay but I'm not going today, tomorrow after tomorrow for sure." I said.

"Lexi, you can't. Tomorrow after tomorrow you'll have to train them and tomorrow your supposed to meet them." He replied. I pouted my lip and made my eyes as big as they can go.

"Uhhh. Fine. But today we're going and then tomorrow you have to be there." He replied.

"Ah! Thank you! You won't regret it!" I yelled and hugged him. Then everyone else.

"Okay. So I'm gonna start packing and then i'm gonna go on John." I said going up the stairs and pack. John is my baby, which is my bike. Hes that special.

"Okay Lex. Tomorrow at 5 in the morning, got it?" Mason asked. I nodded. I hugged them all and kissed their cheek.

"Bye guys!" I yelled as they left. So everything was packed and I was ready to get drunk. I put the bags on my baby and put on the helmet. I pressed the gas and the brakes. I wanted to go fast, real fast. I finally let go of the brakes and I sped down the road.

I went to the bar and asked for some drinks. I probably took about 10 shots.

"Why, hello there." A man asked. I smirked.

"What do you want?" I asked.

"Just a dance with this fine ass lady."

"Oh. Well I think you should meet my friend over there. Shes dancing with the guys." I said. He turned around and looked around. I left and went outside to find about 10 or 11 guys looking at my bike.

"Excuse me." I said trying to pass through.

"Damn. How about you come with me for awhile chica?" A guy asked. I ignored him and got on my bike. I put on my helmet and pressed on both the gas and the brakes.

"How about you ride me like that?" Another man asked.

I let go of the brakes and went speeding down the road. Drunk and Driving. If it wasn't for my wolf senses than I would probably been in a accident.

It was probably 12 A.M... A red bike came racing down the street. He finally came close to me.

"How about a race?" He asked. I smirked. This guy does not know what hes getting homself into. Poor guy, hes gonna be embarassed.

"Is that a yes?" He asked. I nodded.

"Alright, follow me." He said and I did. We ended up going to a street race..

"Alright so the finish line is all the way over there." He said. I nodded. There was people everywhere and I mean everywhere. Each corner. The only person who had space was a guy with girls all over him. He was sitting on a chair... Just watching me.

A girl in a bikini came and people started counting. I pressed the gas and the brakes and thats when I noticed people were taking videos. And one of them was... Damon. Anger rose inside me. The lady with the bikini finally rose the sign and said go. I looked at Damon one more time and let go of the brakes which caused me to do a pop a willy. My bike finally fell on its tires and the guy i'm rasing was infront of me. I pressed the gas more and I went past him. As in John was about 5 feet away from the finish line while the guy was still infront.