Chapter 11- The News

(First POV ever lol)
-Rainbow Dash's POV-
  After applejack has left for AppleTrivia, it feels like she's going to be there forever, even if it's just a couple of months. Everything would've been fine if we kissed when she left, but NO. I had to ruin it by flying away. She's probably twice as sad when I walked away from her as the mayor was announcing that AppleJack could go to AppleTrivia. I just walked away. Now I'm just sitting on a cloud, by myself. What have I done?

-AppleJack's POV-
  It feels like I'm going to be in AppleTrivia forever (as well as the plane), even if it's a couple months. I'll miss all of my friends obviously, Twilight, Rarity, Fluttershy, Pinkie, and... well, RainbowDash of course. But does she not like me anymore? She ran away from me at the airport, and we almost kissed again. Then she walked away when I was being announced to go to AppleTrivia? What the hay is going on?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So it's true, twilight also has feelings for RainbowDash, surprise, surprise. She thought the ship 'TwiDash' would be real, but she thought wrong. Turns out, the only ship that will work, is AppleDash. But she doesn't know that yet.
Yet.
Time pass: The slumber party
Twilight invited her friends over to her castle to have a slumber party, because why the hell not?
So the friends did many activities that night, pillow fights, make-overs, doing each other's hair, typical girly stuff. They decided to take a break and watch TV for a bit. They were all arguing what to watch together.
"Star vs. The forces of evil!!!" Pinkie started.
"What about Steven universe? Those gems are fabulous.." rarity said to pinkie's face.
"RICK AND MORTY!!!" RainbowDash screamed (I actually kinda like that show).
"We Bare Bears?" Fluttershy asked, with a slight, gentle smile.
"Ugh, evrypony, calm down. We're all going to watch Teen Titans Go!" twilight said.
"OH WOW, YOU REALLY WATCH THAT TRASH?! Wow, twilight.. you really ARE an egghead!!" RainbowDash said, laughing at her.
They all continued to argue till hey heard on the TV,
".......sh"
".......ash"
They were yelling so loud, the couldn't even hear the TV.
"The plane 629, going to AppleTrivia, has crashed. We have no idea if there are any survivors yet-"
"WHAT?!" RainbowDash screamed. "T-T-That's the plane that apple-AppleJack was on!!" "It can't be!" Fluttershy added, her eyes filling up with her tears.
They all listened closely to the TV as she spoke about the plane crash. They were all crying generally, while RainbowDash ran into twilight's room, and balled her eyes out. Loud enough, that her friends could hear her.
"S-S-She ca-can't be de-dead!!!" Rainbow dash sobbed, as she kept on crying.
    Her tears would never leave, they just kept coming. Her friends thought of comforting her, but they didn't cause they thought that would make her cry more.
   "She just can't be d-dead."