Chapter 17- Safe at Last

They continued to ride the helicopter back to ponyville while AppleJack was blushing at RainbowDash.
   After a while, they finally made it back home, and everybody cheered when they saw AppleJack. The biggest wave of relief went over them as they saw big macintosh too.
  But when he talk saw RainbowDash, they were confused. "What is she doing here?" A pony said in the crowd, pointing at RainbowDash.
   "She tried to save me." AppleJack answered, putting her arm around RainbowDash's shoulder.
  RD Laughed a bit, and confirmed,
"Y-yeah.. I did kind of save her." Rainbow dash smiled a bit.
    "But how?" Another pony said.
   "She flew all the way from here... to our plane crash." AppleJack was about to continue, till she took off her hat. "There were no survivors. Except for me a big macintosh." She finished, looking a her brother.
  "Yyup." Big Mac said, smiling a little bit.
   -----------------------------------------
Time pass: AppleJack's room
"So, uhhh.. thank you for trying to save me." AppleJack sat on her bed, looking at RainbowDash.
"Y-yeah. No problem." She replied.
"I'm safe at last." AppleJack said, hopping off her bed, and looked out the window.
   RainbowDash stood next to her, and put her arm around her.
They did not know this, but their friends were on the other side of applejack's bedroom door, listening to everything.
  They were there because they wanted to see AppleJack, but since Rd was talking to her, they waited.
    "AppleJack..." RainbowDash said, looking at her.
"Yeah?" She replied, looking back at her.
Her friends slowly screamed on the inside outside of her door. "Omg!" Fluttershy silently said, blushing.
"Yeah.. omg." Twilight said, feeling betrayed.
   I guess AppleDash could work instead of TwiDash. Twilight thought.
"Holy sugar cubes!!" Pinkie whispered, putting her ear on the door to listen very closely.
   "Well..." rainbow dash said, turning her head, and walking the other direction.
    "Well?" AppleJack said, going closer to RainbowDash.
   "I--"
All the girls on the other side of the door screamed silently.
    RainbowDash chuckled. "Ahaha.. well.." RainbowDash turned her head and looked at AppleJack, feeling awkward.
    "Just tell me!" AppleJack said, walking closer to rainbow.
  "OH MY GLOB!!" Rarity said, waiting for the big surprise.
  "Are they in love???" Pinkie asked, filling with curiosity, from head to toe.
  "It seems like they are!" Fluttershy said, getting those happy tingles inside her.
    "Rainbow. You don't have to tell me, I'm sorry." AppleJack said, turning her head away in sorrow.
   RainbowDash immediately toughened up and yelled behind her,
  "I'm in love with you."
AppleJack turned her head to look at her, and her eyes widened.