第5章 (Chapter Five)

The next day me and Miku slept in. We woke up around 12 or so. "Good morning Miku" I said. She looked at me and smiled. "Good morning Kaito." Miku said. A knock came at the door. Miku went to answer it. It was Luka. "Mind if I come in?" Luka asked. "Sure" Miku said. Luka walked in and took a seat on the bed.

"I wanna talk to you two. Hopefully you have figured out that we are Vocaloids. We have been trying to find the 01 Vocaloid for a long time. As you can see we need her for a little test." Luka said. Miku was nervous. She held my hand.

"What do you mean test?" I asked. "We just need to extract her voice and put it into the new 01 Vocaloid. Hatzune Miku." Luka said. Miku's grit tightened. "Hatzune Miku? What about the real Miku? Can't you just let her sing?" I said. "This has nothing to do with you V3." Luka said. "My name is Kaito and I won't let you touch Miku." I said. Luka pulled out a gun and pointed it at me.

"You will give her to me....or else." Luka said. A knock came at the door. It was Rin and Len. "Answer the door V3." Luka said. I slowly got up and went to the door. "Hey Kaito. Wanna go to the pool?" Len said. "Sorry.....Miku isn't feeling well. I'm gonna take care of her." I said. Rin had a weird look on her face. I began to break a sweat. "Oh well. If you ever change your mind were at the pool." Rin said. I nodded and closed the door. I went back to sit next to Miku.

"Kaito.....I'm scared..." Miku said in horror. "Don't worry. I'll get us out of this." I said. "There is a reason that we are called Vocaloids. It's because we can do things that no ordinary human can. We have secrets you never even believe. I may be a Vocaloid but I've been hunting down the 01 because she has the one thing that every Vocaloid wants." Luka said. "My....voice" Miku said.

"Good girl. I'm surprised that V3 hasn't killed you yet." Luka said. "Now why would I do that? I love Miku. I'd let nothing happen to her." I said. "But this is happening. Now what. What can you possibly do in this situation to save yourself?" Luka said. It was quiet for a minute. "Get dressed. I want you both downstairs in 7 minutes. And don't try and run." Luka said. She walked out of the room. Miku hugged me and began to cry. "Kaito.....don't let her take me.....please don't let her take me!" Miku pleaded. "I promise. I won't let them take you. Not on my watch." I said.

We went downstairs hand in hand and went to Luka. "Get in" Luka said. We both got in the car and Luka got in the one ahead of us. We got on the highway and the cars broke off. I looked out the window and saw that the rest of the cars were gone. "Umm. Where are we going?" I asked. "To safety" The driver said. Next thing you know Rin turned around and smiled. "Rin?! Len?! What are you two doing?" I said. "Saving your lives. Were gonna take you both to a safe place. We'll explain everything later. Just hang on." Len said. The car took off and we found ourselves going to Rin and Len's hideout. It was really hidden.

"They won't find us here. Just keep your heads down and no one will find you." Len said. We four out of the car and went inside. The hideout was like a little house. Had two rooms and a small kitchen. "Make yourselves at home. There's plenty of food to go around." Rin said. "Thank you Rin. Thank you Len." Miku said. "Yeah. We owe you big time." I said. "No need. You've been there for us back then so that's good enough payment for us." Len said. I nodded and me and Miku got settled in the room. "Kaito. What if they come after us again?" Miku said concerned.

"Don't worry. I won't let them touch you. Rin and Len are really good friends of mine. They will protect us for as long as we need to be." I said. "How are you sure?" Miku asked. I put my hand on her shoulder. "Because I trust them. Just like I trust you." I said. Miku smiled. "Ok then. I trust you. So now what?" Miku asked. Rin walked into the room. "Hey you two. Me and my brother are about to do a little singing session. Wanna join in?" Rin asked. Miku smiled. "Yes!!" She said with excitement. "I'll get my music and my guitar." I said. We all gathered up in the living room and we all began to sing.