第7章 (Chapter Seven)

Me and the gang went to the far part of town the next day. It wasn't really much but it was a small community. We went to a small hut and went inside. There was a man behind the counter. "Looking for swords?" The man said. "We're looking for Gakupo." Rin said. The man nodded and went to the back. Another man came out. He was really tall and had long purple hair. "H-hi Gakupo." Rin said. "Oh lord." Len said. "Hey you guys. What's up?" Gakupo said. "We need your help. We need you to come back to the group." Gumi said.

"Oh no. Not again. I already told you I'm not going back. Not after last time." Gakupo said. Miku stood up. "What happened last time?" Miku asked. Gakupo looked at her. "Are you the 01 Vocaloid?" Gakupo asked. Miku nodded and showed him her symbol. "So you have come back. And why should I come back and join you?" Gakupo asked. "Because Luka is back." Len said. Gakupo had a surprised and shocked look on his face. "You mean....Luka is against us?" Gakupo asked. Len and Rin nodded. I stood up. "She's trying to get Miku and take her voice away from her. My name is Kaito. I'm the V3 Vocaloid. Miku's boyfriend." I said. Miku blushed.

"Well if that's the case then it's time to take a vacation. I'm back in business. Gumi, take me to see Luka. Everyone else stay hidden." Gakupo said. We all agreed and we went out different ways. When we got back to the house me and Miku got into bed. "Hey Kaito. I liked it when you said that you were my botfriend. Can you call me your girlfriend more often?" Miku asked. "Sure....but what do you really want me to call you?" I asked. Miku came closer to me. "I want you to call me.....princess Miku." Miku said as she blushed. "As long as I can be called your prince." I said. Miku pulled me In for a kiss. I broke it off

"I love you princess Miku." I said. "And I love you too prince Kaito." Miku said. I couldn't help myself so I just leaned in for another kiss. My lips slowly moved over her bottom lip and I easily gained acess into her mouth. Miku broke it off quick. "Sorry. I don't know what came over me." I said. "No....it's ok....it felt pretty good." Miku said. I pulled her back in and we kissed again. Her lips locked onto mine. They were so soft. After about five minutes we finally broke off. "Goodnight Miku." I said. "Goodnight Kaito." Miku said.