Tiva fanfiction: Vacation anyone?

Hey everyone this is a happy sorta fic which magically reveals Eli's parenting, caring side (if he has one :-)) . However fear not Eli haters there's plenty of pranks and jokes on you know who ;-) . Hope you love btw no rude comments please but criticism is always welcome...

Chapter 1 : A surprising turn of events...

Ziva's pov

Paralysed, I gaze at the computer screen with a mixture of aghast and confusion printed upon my face. There, in black and white was a message from an email address which I, was at the very least , expecting to witness on my inbox; top secret and coded, the spoken sender could only be one person: Abba, my father! Suddenly my pondering thoughts and sudden bewilderment came to an abrupt end and was ceased by none other then my gorgeous boyfriend swaggering into the bullpen,with a rather pissed looking Mcguee who seemed to be on the receiving end of my lovers childish jokes and delirious name calling. "c'mon mcgoo, I was only kidding lighten u-.." Upon seeing my facial expression both,concluded their half finished argument and rushed over to me. "Ziva? Ziva baby what's the matter?" Tony asks his tone full with worry. Tada Tony Dinnozzo is my lover and although our relationship is under lock and key Mcguee accidentally on purpose witnessed us kissing in the car park like a pair of naughty teenagers and demanded awnsers whilst Mcguee's second hand man - or should I say woman- pleaded for details... Typical Abby! With Tony shaking my shoulder gently I reply, my voice horse and adamantly filled with fear- "Mmmy father has sent me an email." I stutter as the words raced round my head as I spoke. Tonys face visibly paled whilst Mcguee gulped loudly. "Well uh what does it say?" Tony whispers obviously petrified. Slowly I drag the mouse across the screen to where the seemingly dooming email awaited. Hands shaking I press open and...

Cliffhanger...

Or not ;-) hate those kind of things when you're clueless to what happens next. Btw have no idea how you get new part so if anyone knows... Help please :-) xx

Chapter two: Anyone for a holiday?

Ziva's pov

There lay a invitation for the team and I to.. Go on vacation in Israel! And stay at my old childhood villa/house and apparently rekindle a relationship with my father! Automatically I became surprised and seriously worried for my father.. Maybe he was sick? He would never send an email like this, would he? Suddenly a shout sounded from upstairs yanking all there of us out of our trance. There stood Gibbs and the director on the catwalk "You three,.director David wishes to speak with you all and agent Gibbs about a vacation including doctor mallard, Jimmy Palmer and miss scutio, Ziva your father also wishes to chat with you." With that Vance struts off and, sighing Gibbs gestures for us to come. Groaning I slowly sidle up the staircase what the hell was happening?

Chapter three: Get packing!

Tonys pov

As we pace into mtac we see that Abby, palmer and ducky are already present and each had a mirrored look of our own facial expressions. As if automatically a boomimg voice echoed suddenly through mtac and there, on the screen, sat Eli David:chatting away merrily to Vance, both sounding laughter. "Ziva!" Eli said happiness filling his voice, "Abba." Ziva addresses him, a look of wonder overtook her face: he seemed generally glad to see her! "As you all may now know I wish for you all to accompany Ziva to Israel for a holiday free of charge, if you wish to come a private jet will be waiting at the DC airport at 0800 tomorrow morning, I hope u you are all able to attend." With that Eli finished his speech and smiled which was a rare sight. Seeing that Eli wishes to speak with his daughter alone, Gibbs gestures to us to proceed to follow him out. Anxiously we waited for around half an hour till finally Ziva emerged: happy tears gushing down her cheeks. Smiling, Gibbs says those four little words; "Go home and pack!"