Help!

Hey guys just note that I never owned this story and that I got it off a different website. it was made by 'dancingqueen97' I owe all the credit to the amazing author.

Shaun's POV

"Seriously, guys, there's just something about her that makes her so different from any other girl that I've ever met." I was sitting with Jesse, Danny Kass and Mason Aguirre (both of whom are snowboarders) and Ryan Sheckler (who is a skateboarder) at a local diner, eating a late lunch. Somehow, against my will, they had gotten me to tell them about Bobby, and now I just couldn't stop praising her.

"Ok, ok, enough of the sappy romantic stuff, what does this babe look like?" Danny asked me, raising his eyebrows suggestively. Danny, 23 years old, was the most girl-crazy of us. While that might make you think that he's a jerk, that's not really true. He has had plenty of girlfriends, none of them really meaningful, but honestly, I don't think he's really looking for something meaningful right now. He's been trying to get me a girlfriend for a while now, which is why he was so interested in the fact that I had met Bobby yesterday.

"Whatever, just ignore Dan, he's an idiot. So tell us more about how you met her and what you guys did." Mason said. He's 18, one year younger than me, and the same age as Bobby. He hadn't had a girlfriend in a few years, but he was a really nice guy, and he was really smart and I trusted his opinion. "We really can't wait to meet her, but I think you should be extremely careful about letting Danny meet her." Danny gave him an annoyed look at that, and Ryan and Jesse laughed.

"Well, I told you, we were sitting together on the plane, and, yeah, we just hung out all day. She was great, she was funny and sweet and, just, amazing." I said, not sure how I could possibly describe her in a way that would truly compliment all of her traits.

"Aww, Shaun's in looove..." Ryan said, dramatically drawing out the word love. He was the youngest of the group, being only 16, although his birthday was in just a few months. Even though he was joking, he actually is a really understanding guy, and I knew that if I wanted to, I could say all the sappy things that I wanted to around him.

"So, when are you going to see her? I mean, it's not like she's gonna turn down another chance to see 'The Amazing Shaun White.' And even if she did, you wouldn't let her get away with it, would you, Mr. I-Can't-Handle-Rejection." Jesse said, a mocking look on his face.

"Shut up, jerk. Besides, she didn't know who I was, and that was fine with me. I don't know when I'll see her again, because I don't have her number."

"Wow, that must be driving you crazy." Danny said. "I mean, you're just not the type to- wow, do you guys see those three chicks that just walked in?" Everyone except me looked up at the front door, and Danny and Jesse got up. "Umm, we've got something to do...Mason, you coming? There's enough for you. Not you though, dwarf." He said, referring to Ryan's nickname. Mason shook his head.

"No, thanks, Dan, I don't take your cheap castoffs." Danny shrugged and he and Jesse walked off. I had been silent during this entire exchange. "Shaun, just ignore them, they're just being dumb."

"Yeah, and don't worry, I bet she'll call." Ryan said. "From what you said about her already, I just don't think she seems like the type who wouldn't."

"Yeah, but I just, I dunno, I like her more than I've ever liked a girl before, and I guess that's why I'm so nervous, and-." I was interrupted by my phone's ringing. I immediately fiddled around with my pockets until I found it. I looked at the screen, and it was a number that I didn't recognize with a different area code from any local codes. "I think it's her." The three of us stared at each other for a few moments while the phone reached the 5th ring.