Chapter 1

Zilla,relaxing her penthouse in Dubai when her phone went off *beep* *beep*.

New target Kozo Ozaki, tax evasions, rape, sex slave ring

2.5 million wired to account.

Location Cruz Ship invitation sent to location, starts @7

H.

*sigh* she disposed of the phone after it exploded. Walked to the third floor and chose from a range of poisons. Reaching for the Botulinum Toxin one of the deadliest poisons in the world. She dips the tip of her ring and left.

She got into her bathroom showered and got dressed. She slipped on the while dress with a low neck line and high slit. (see dress above)
Slipping on her silver stilettoes and a pair of white gold earrings. She slipped on the clasped ring, grabbed the keys to her black McLaren P1 GTR and head for the garage. Not before looking over herself in the mirror one last time. With a smile and shut the door.

******10 hours before*********
In Japan

Eisuke: ' Soryu, where heading to Dubai I have to meet with Rahamn.'

Soryu: *sigh* when do we leave

Eisuke: 'now there is a cruise ship party that he's attending'

****** Cruise Ship******
Time skip Dubai

Zilla stepped out of her car and throw the keys for the valet, be careful with her ok *wink* and smiled sweetly at him causing him to blush. When she entered the ship there were a few gasps and whispers.

Man1: ' isn't that the VP of Aikawa.com.'

Man2: ' she is so hot but I hear she is cutthroat in business'

Woman1 ' she looks gorgeous expect nothing less from her'

Woman 2: 'She was on the cover of PLZ mag'

Mean while Eisuke and Soryu are talking to Rahamn, when he spots her at the entrance and signaled for her. She sauntered over to him with a sweet smile.

Zilla: 'Rahamn! I trust you have been well' kissing him on the cheek

Rahamn his eyes crinkled with a small smile on his lips ' Illa you look stunning, I have had no problems since you visited.'

Zilla: ' Your still handsome as always! Great!'

Rahamn blush slightly 'Oh, let me introduce you to some people.'

Nodding, Rahamn placed his had on the small of her back and turned to face Eiskue and Soryu.

Rahamn: 'Eisuke, Soryu this is Zilla, She works for a top Security company and has helped me alot.'

Zilla smiled and Eisuke and Soryu 'it's a pleasure.' her eyes met directly with Soryu's when she shook his hand. The moment her hand touched Eisuke's she felt electricity run up her arm. She held his gaze for what seamed like eternity, before he let go of her.

Eisuke: 'Zilla, you and Rahamn seem close ' fake smiling

Zilla: 'Ah yes, you know great  business friends' she turned to face Rahamn after spotting her target, stopping further enquires form Eisuke

Rahamn: ' Ha. Yes I know you are busy. You should marry my grandson. Then I willl see you more often.'

Zilla: 'Rahamn... we discussed this.' she pouted

Rahamn: ' Yes I know...' shrugging ' Well, you be on your way'

Zilla: 'I will call you more often, promise.' she kissed him on the cheek and disappeared into the crowd.

She opening the clasp of her ring, she spotted Kozo and brushed passed him scraping him wit the poison laced tip as she made her was to the deck of the ship. She took out her phone and checked ensuring that the money was deposited into her account. Looking out at the sea as she disposed of the ring. 

Zilla: *sigh*