Chapter 5

Baba: ' Sor. Did the boss really get dumped.'

Soryu: 'Tch I guess she left him a thank you card the morning.'

Ota: 'AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA... REALLY! She is like the Boss then.'

Soryu: 'Tch I don't care this is why I can't stand women.'

*******************

Eisuke P.O.V

Standing in front of her, I all can think about is her lips. I bend my head down, to reach hers. My tongue slowly begins to taste her lips. I gently grab her lower lip between my front teeth and tug just a bit, to bring her even closer. Our tongues meet and caress each other for just a bit. She puts her arm around my waist and we leave the party together. My hand slides down and holds her firm left cheek, letting me and everyone else know that tonight, She belong to me. declare as I unzip his pants enthusiastically.

I want to taste her so badly. She shocked me by taking out my manliness and begin to twirl her tongue around the tip. Damn Shit she is good, as evidenced by the pre-cum that is already creeping out. She takes me deeper into her mouth, all the way to the back, not even gagging on me, I felt her tongue trusting back and forth.

That's enough!" I growled, afraid of cumming too soon and putting a hasty end to our night together. Partially rip off her clothes, I lift her up and lay her out on my bed, admiring her, beautiful body. Her nipples are standing up, and I leans down to give each one a little nibble. Her fingers are clinging to my hair, pushing me deeper into my breasts, not letting me move away.

The pleasure is becoming quite intense and I need to be inside her. 'Please!......Eisuke...Please', she whispered. She reach her hand forward and begin stroking my cock, letting me know she is ready. I straddles over her, wanting to climb on top of her.

"No, not like this," she said and turn herself onto all fours, Fuck! Damn this woman, giving me a very nice view of her rounded ass and her juicy lips. I give her what she wants. I enter her dripping pussy gradually until I was in all the way. I begin thrusting back and forth slowly and then a bit quicker. I slamming into her G-spot repeatedly, causing multiple orgasms within her, each time her cum splashing onto my cock and dripping down her thighs.

I have never met a woman with such stamina, I think quietly to myself. I drive into her so hard and so long that she is actually becomes sore, something that had never happened prior to this evening. She finally beg me to cum. My body tenses up. My thrusting becomes harder and more driven. My breathing is getting faster, and I can feel my cock getting even harder and growing in girth. We lay on the pillows and pull the top sheet up and over us to cover our nakedness. I put my arms and embraced her.

'You are mine now.'

'Shit i need a cold, Shower and some air' i have been like this for two months now i have to find her.

************************

Great!? Just Great!? *Sigh* I have a meeting with Mr. Ichinomiya today at Tres Spades. Considering I slept with him and left. Oh well he is a big boy (literally, smiling to myself). This is business, not like I am excited or anything.

Limo Driver: 'Ma'am are you ready.'

Zilla: 'Yes, lets go to Tres Spades.'

Osanai: 'Ms Zilla your smiling.'

Zilla: 'Its noting. Brief me on what Ichinomiya wants from us.'

Osanai: 'It appears that there was some breach in their security and they want the new system we developed.'

Zilla: 'How much are they paying and will he be our permanent client.'

Osanai: 'Yes , and 2.2 million for the system. More than we are asking for.'

Zilla: 'Very well.'

Stepping out of the limo infront of Tres Spades. She heard the constant whispering of staff and guests. (See outfit at the top)  She walked to the reception. 'I am here to see Mr. Ichinomiya. I have an appointment.' 'You may enter the office via the VIP elevator ma'am.' said the receptionist said.

Several girls screaming as some men entered the building 'Omg it's the King!' scoffing at the groupies. She turned her head but not before she locked yes with Eisuke, causing her to gasp.

Eisuke was about to bolt toward the elevators he could have sworn he saw Zilla. Before Kenzaki stopped him letting him know that his appointment is here.

Esiuke:*Sigh* Very well.

When he entered the lounge he saw a woman sitting doing on the phone apparently speaking in Italian.

Osanai: 'Good day, Mr. Ichinomiya we are from Aikawa.com. I am President Kunihiko assistant and I have with me the VP.'

Zilla: noticing that Osanai is not close to her came off the phone, and turned towards them.

Osanai: 'Mr. Ichinomiya, this is our Vice-President Ms. Zilla Draco.'

Eisuke looked at her in shock and before he knew it he walked straight towards her and kissed her.His tongue licks the edges of Her lips, and they linger there awhile, nibbling and playing, and than the tongue investigates pass her lips and touch each others tongue delving into each other, twisting it together and tasting each other with all the passion they care to share. He nibble again on the lips sucking them into ones mouth with the heat of the moment, entering back into that cave of darkness to feel the pressures from within, his tongue intermingling, deeper more passionately, than ever before, the tongue is gliding along the gums, along the roof of her mouth, oh my gosh, that feels so good, She thought. As the kiss weakened her knees, She pull back a little whispering.

Zilla: 'Eisuke.....'

Eisuke breathing heavy and was about to pull her into another kiss before she stopped him.

Zilla: 'Eisuke....business... first...' clearing her throat.

Eisuke: 'Shit!?'