Remember me pt.1

Kim's pov
"Um.....sorry but....who are you?", i said. I then noticed that he was starting to tear up." NO,your k-kidding right....tell me it's not true...TELL ME THIS IS NOT T-TRUE!?!", he yelled while sobbing. I just stared at him,"Umm....excuse me....but can you tell me your name...where am I", I said and he looked up at me but didn't answer and left. A few minutes later he came back with a doctor."Hello..how are you feeling", the doctor said."I'm feeling fine I guess....but who is that guy...do I know him", I asked,"well it's better if you two talk about it", the doctor said and left is alone. I looked at him....he looked really sad...was I perhaps someone really close with him. I then spoke,"Hey can you tell me your name", I said and he nodded." My name....is Jeon Jungkook and......I'm  your boyfriend",he said while avoiding my gaze.
Jungkook's pov
"Hey can you tell me your name", she said and i nodded." My name....is Jeon Jungkook and.....I'm your boyfriend",I said while avoiding her gaze. My heart was too shattered to even look at her.....I felt like I just lost part of my life....I lost my the love of my life. I tried holding my tears but it was pointless.....I began to cry as I fell on my knees.
I then heard shuffling but ignored it until I felt two hands wrap around me.
I was shocked that she hugged me but I quickly hugged her back."I'm sorry....im sorry that I can't remember you", she said while sniffing a little.
"can I ask you something", she said and I nodded."How long have we've been dating", she said and I smiled a little.
"We've been dating for a week in a half until you had the accident.....you have been in a coma for a week", I answered her weakly trying to hold back anymore tears.
After talking to each other the doctor said that she can go home. I took her home and she was scanning the place.
Flash back
Jungkook...since she lost her memories...you are the one who can help her remember since your the closest one to her...if you want her to remember then I suggest doing things you and her did in the past to hopefully regain her memory", the doctor said.
End of flash back
I was watching her the whole time until I remembered something,"Hey Kim....so on Monday you start school again....if you need anything then just call me or text me...I'll get going now it's pretty late..... but I'll stop by tomorrow", I said and left.
Kim's pov
"Hey Kim....so on Monday you start school again....if you need anything then just call me or text me...I'll get going now it's pretty late..... but I'll stop by tomorrow", he said and with that he left. After he left.....I looked around my house....it was big.i went upstairs and went inside a room....fortunately for me it was my room that I entered.I was looking thru my things and found pictures of me and some other people."Hmmm....I wonder who are these mpeople......hmm....there's 1..2...3..,7 guys and one girl and me. I then turned the picture around and saw that it said something,"To:Kim....From:Jungkook, BTS,and Mina",i read.
I wondered who was BTS and Mina....hmm what does it sound so familiar. I put the picture down and got my phone.....I scanned thru my contacts and saw that I only had 10 contacts:
_______________________________
Mom💖
Dad💖
Mina👯‍♂️
Jungkook my love😘❤️
Taehyung 😜
Jimin😎
Hoseok🤓
Namjoon😊
Yoongi😴
Jin😋
_______________________________
I then pressed on Mina's name and called her,"Yoboseyo.....hi is this Mina?", I asked but there was silence on the line until I spoke again,"sorry if I interrupted something but I wanted to tell you if that you can come to my house....I need to talk with you", I said....she then spoke,"K-Kim...is that you....do you finally remember me....us...do you remember all of us?", she asked. I told her to meet with me tomorrow morning at 8:00....she agreed and we both hung up. After I hung up...I put my phone down and went to the restroom to brush my teeth and put in my pajamas....after I was done I went to my room and hopped on to my bed and fell asleep.
Next morning
Mina's pov
I woke up to my alarm and got ready...I was still scared that what if she doesn't remember. I quickly shrugged off that thought and got my phone to call Taehyung.
"Yoboseyo....hey honey...can you take me to see Kim....she called me last night and told me that she needed to talk with me", I said and he agreed. When Taehyung arrived to pick me up....I can tell that he is worried,"Hey...so what did Kim say about you and her talking about something", he asked and I told him that she just asked me to meet her at her house.
Taehyung's pov
I received a phone call from Mina and she said that Kim called her.....at that moment my hopes went up but then I realized that maybe she just remembers Mina and not the rest of us....I quickly went to go pick up Mina and left to Kim's house. We both arrived at Kim's house, we got off and knocked on her door.....I can see someone peeking thru the window and she left and opened the door for us. She greeted us and let us in....I then told them that I was gonna go use the bathroom. I end to the bathroom and called Jungkook,
"Yoboseyo....Jungkook....Mina and I are here at Kim's house", I said but before I could say anything else he interrupted," WHAT......what are you guys doing there this early I. The morning", he said." Mina told me that Kim called her last night....she said that Kim wanted to talk with her about something", I said."Taehyung....please tell me if she remembers something ok?", he said and I agreed....we both hung up and I left to go find Mina and Kim.
.............................................
Alright that's it for this chapter...I hope you guys enjoyed it and I will update as soon as possible
Thank you for reading 😝😊☺️