Chapter Four #

A/N: I'm going to start doing author's notes so you guys don't think I'm a robot. This chapter is basically what happens when Taylor tries to confront Claire. :o I wonder how Claire will take it. Well, hope you guys like it! Also, in case you guys didn't know, the quotes comprehend to the chapter. Also, i combined chapters four & five so it could be longer. So when you're reading the other chapters and you get a little confused because it's basically a copy of the previous chapter, just know that i'm working on it and just click on the next chapter.

*Quote Four: Believe who has treated you right.*

I strut up to Claire’s table with my confidence meter high and my eyebrows furrowed. I was ready to take on Claire’s lies. I stop in front of her and cross my arms.

“Claire.” I say madly.

She was so busy with a conversation with one of her new friends that she didn’t even notice my presence, nonetheless hear her name being called. I grew more annoyed. I stood there, tabbing my foot against the ground. As I was about to say her name again, the girl she was talking to pointed up to me and Claire turns around.

“What do you want?” She asks, looking at me up and down and smirking. It was like she was making fun of me. I was already so mad, I just needed a mean thing to say to her, something to start this argument. But… what word to use?

“You manipulative little imp.” I tell her. I didn’t even know what an ‘imp’ was. All I knew was that it was something bad and what Claire was, is bad.

“What are you talking about?” she asks innocently. I roll my eyes and my eyes land on Keri. She was staring at me with a disapproving look. I kept her gaze for a minute before she turns around. I couldn’t think about her right now. I had to focus on Claire and our situation.

“Why would you try to sabotage Keri’s and I’s relationship? Is it because you were jealous? Or are you that bitter?” I shout at her. I never wrapped my head around the fact that Claire could be jealous of Keri and my friendship. Now, it all makes sense.

“First of all,” She says a-matter-of-factly and standing up. “That never happened! Who told you that? I also don’t appreciate you coming up to me and trying to start something so uncivilized.”

“That doesn’t matter!” Serena says angrily, butting in to our argument. She stands in front of me with her hands on her hips. Claire looked completely surprised at a new person standing before her. But she went back to character.

“Excuse me, but who are you? Signups to be my friend are in the trash can. I think you should take a look. I’m pretty sure one already has your name on it.

BURN!

Oops, sorry. Even though I don’t like Claire at the moment, that comeback was good. But Claire thinks so highly of herself. Like everyone wants to be her friend but that wasn’t always the case. Claire was the typical beauty, the blonde haired girl everyone envied and wanted to be like. She was popular and even I was surprised that I was her friend. Probably because I was friends with the old Claire, not the high school Claire.