Chapter Eleven

A/N: I hate Claire so much! Like ugh! She's so ignorant. But I made her like that lol.

*Quote Eleven: Watch your back.*

While my days of celebrating was cut short when Serena said she would be gone for a few days. I still have Bianca, but Serena was my partner in crime!

In addition to that, Claire tried to butter me up with compliments.

Well, with Serena missing in action, Bianca and I will only have to work harder to achieve our goal.

*          *          *          *          *

It was a breezy, lovely morning until -

“You look appealing today.” Claire said.

“Why do you always appear at my locker?” I told her.

“I tried to give you a compliment.”

“Well, thanks, but no thanks. I know what you’re doing.”

“Is that a new hairstyle? It looks exquisite.”

“Can you stop? Now, can I help you? I know admiring me was not the reason you came to my locker.”

“Okay, aren’t you glad that devil isn’t here today?”

“Do you mean Serena? She’s sick, thanks for asking.” I said sarcastically.

“Anyways, since she isn’t here, you and I could be best friends again! Because I hate you doesn’t mean I don’t love you.”

“I hope you know you made no sense and I don’t like or love you. I actually despise you so, cheerio.” I said leaving my locker.

Ha, I learned that phrase from my Dad.

“Wait!” She said chasing me down the quiet hallway.

That probably means the bell is about to ring! I got to get to class quick!

 “Don’t you remember all our memories?”

“Yeah, the ones you squashed.”

“I’m not falling for your tricks.” I added.

“Why are you so cruel to me?”

I regarded and continued walking. Where is Bianca? She was supposed to meet me in hall 3b. But she was nowhere to be seen.

I arrived to my class, but a note was attached to it saying:

Math will be held in the auditorium. Tardy will count.

Why would a math class be in an auditorium? I looked over and saw Claire still standing next to me.

“What are you still doing? You’re not even in this class.”

I said to Claire.

“Mr. Preston said we will be today. He has to go to a doctor’s appointment. Hope he feels better. Or maybe it’s a checkup.”

“Since when do you care about people?” I asked.

“Can you stop? I’m trying so hard to be nice and you’re being so rude!”

“You started being mean in the first place so… anyways, in class, don’t follow or talk to me.”

“…Fine.”

Math Class

“I bet you guys are wondering what we are doing here in an auditorium.” Mrs. Pillsbury said.